Chapter Edens Zero Chapter 77 Spoilers & Discussion

Zekiel

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jinn looks more epic then he did before. Pretty hype not going to lie. I truly like this series and how Hiro is writing his characters. Jinn is an antagonist but has someone he fights for and not out of obligation, just like the protagonist.

Makes him have more dimensions to his character other then another enemy who just kills and does controversial things just because it's his job or w/e. Hope Hiro keeps it up.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ha, your all making to big of a deal out of the Drakken Joe manservice in my opinion.

This is still nothing compared to the guilst arc in that respect.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you not remember the room full of soon-to-be slave girls who get their clothes melted off and then decide to escape via naked pyramid because... Mashima? This is so tame compared to that.

Last edited:

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I know a character who may have a distorted face in a future chapter. . .

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
but raviria may be, too, but she's in human form.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Seeing the ball of air I feel that some people will say that mashima plagiarized naruto because the ball looks like a rasengan.
Not really especially this is used by another means than attacking someone with it.

Ha, your all making to big of a deal out of the Drakken Joe manservice in my opinion.

This is still nothing compared to the guilst arc in that respect.

Do you not remember the room full of soon-to-be slave girls who get their clothes melted off and then decide to escape via naked pyramid because... Mashima? This is so tame compared to that.
Mashima unisex in fanservice that for sure. Never saw see a naked Drakken in this XD.

Also that was more dark than fanservice given they will be turned to stone. Don't let it distract you of the bigger picture in Gulist Arc.

So I take it be Shiki vs Jinn Rematch and Homura vs Slyph like I said before as she probably go after her since Jinn want to handle Shiki himself. She probably go after her then.

As for Rebecca side, don't know what will happen. Though probably escape and face E4 member on her way out since her Leaper can help with that. Doubt it's going in a way that few think XD.

Though could bring back trauma of Gulist Arc and she doesn't want to go through that again in this situation.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Well, we don't know exactly but with respect to what we saw in the chapter,
It may be that in the middle of the Battle, Kleene will have some attack of his "Illness" or "Discomfort"

Of course, in Chapter 78.

Now, with respect to his abilities, he seems to be more efficient than his Brother in Evasions, logical considering his constitution.
In addition to Compressing other people, it shows its bases in Brandish, I still think I should get rid of that Bun

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
NGL I had completely forgotten about that guild & guild master.
Looks like setting up future arc while dealing with this one. Kinda like it as it shows Mashima has long-term plan for series by doing this here and there. Wonder how they deal with GM of SL later?

NegaiFreak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like setting up future arc while dealing with this one. Kinda like it as it shows Mashima has long-term plan for series by doing this here and there. Wonder how they deal with GM of SL later?
I think it's going to play out after this arc with the crew deciding they need to have a "chat" with Master Noah.

Meanwhile, this was a good chapter. More setup than anything else, but it looks like we'll get to see a rematch for Shiki and Jinn, along with Sylph. Totally makes sense that they're related, too. I'm interested to see if Rebecca does try to challenge Joe or if she'll attempt to hear him out. By the look on her face, she probably won't do anything rash...

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think it's going to play out after this arc with the crew deciding they need to have a "chat" with Master Noah.

Meanwhile, this was a good chapter. More setup than anything else, but it looks like we'll get to see a rematch for Shiki and Jinn, along with Sylph. Totally makes sense that they're related, too. I'm interested to see if Rebecca does try to challenge Joe or if she'll attempt to hear him out. By the look on her face, she probably won't do anything rash...
Think Slyph will go after Homura and they fight as can't see Shiki defeating both Jinn and Slyph, E4 member at same time. That be too much for him and writing it's going.

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I see several possibilities:
Drakken doesn’t know that rebecca has an ether gear so she can escape with her leaper unless the walls of the room contain anti-ether. Knowing that the only ones who know the ship are the androids. So I see well drakken mistreated rebecca for nothing.
For shiki and jin, there are several possibilities:
During their fight the sister remedy accidentally falls on sylf and cured her.
Jin learns what’s in the briefcase and tries to get it.
Shiki promises jin to heal sylf if he helps her save rebecca.

Last edited:

Altuzer Von G Dust D

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
This chapter was so good 10/10 :hip Noah seems pretty interesting :hmm what does he know about ez that peaked Joe's interest
Either Noah cheated on him with something else, or he wants Etherion for himself.

I see several possibilities:
Drakken doesn’t know that rebecca has an ether gear so she can escape with her leaper unless the walls of the room contain anti-ether. Knowing that the only ones who know the ship are the androids. So I see well drakken mistreated rebecca for nothing.
For shiki and jin, there are several possibilities:
During their fight the sister remedy accidentally falls on sylf and cured her.
Jin learns what’s in the briefcase and tries to get it.
Shii promises jin to heal sylf if he helps her save rebecca.
That is quite likely, even hope that half a battle he gives an attack of his illness to Kleene, not so Goku style, but Shiki sympathizes with her.
And he will offer a deal to Jinn.
Jinn will accept him because he wants the best for his sister, and probably free her from Drakken.
I think maybe Drakken gives him some Narcotic or Pharmacist or Chemist that causes him to reduce Sylph's pain and make him addicted to it, but it also worsens his health in the long term

I thought just that.
Yes that makes sense.

Maybe, and it's something fanciful, at the end of this arc, the Crew comes out with 3 new Members, fixedly or temporarily.

Regarding that Maria Slime is a Space Slime, I have a doubt, Drakken has contact with Experimentation Companies, it may be that her Slime status is due to Mutation and she was Human or something like that in her Past.
I know that you already make it clear but Maria Slime has not yet directly betrayed Drakken only explained her reason for persecution and the origin of her information but not the direct reason why.

Maybe even Maria had Ultear's life in Fairy tail experience with Drakken in style.

If that scenario arises, it would be with a Drakken Other Subordinate Confection, if Diego or Seth are not really dead, but transferred their consciences to new bodies.

But we will have to wait to see.
But it is certain that Kleene / Sylph is given an Attack of his Illness and Jinn or Shiki Propose a Deal.

Last edited: