Hangout Edens Zero Hangout Thread

Are you having trouble with the single Spoiler Thread? You may comment in this thread.

  • No, none at the moment.

  • Yes, sometimes I can't find the spoilers


Results are only viewable after voting.

Lust

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
50
Reaction score
39
Age
28
Country
Fire Nation
Can't wait for MS to release the chapter.
 

Exorcist1995

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
333
Reaction score
633
Country
United States
I think she had one of the best developments in the series and that she actually did important things. But this also depends on different perspectives, each one has a different perspective of a certain character. And Lucy really inspired me, but also because she reminds me a lot of my mother, who is an amazing woman.
You can like her, there is no problem with that.
However, saying that she is "the best feminine character in mainstream shonen" and then throw trash to other feminine characters is not good, specially when this character has the exact same problems of all the other femenine characters in popular series.
She is just a standard character, she doesn't have nothing especially special that make her superior in comparison with other characters.
 

Laboon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
403
Reaction score
1,408
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fairy Tail
Jesus, someone kick that inconvenient guy :epicfacepalm
Here isnt the place to try to impose your opinion as absolute truth :epicfacepalm
You look like an arrogant child :yodawg
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
You can like her, there is no problem with that.
However, saying that she is "the best feminine character in mainstream shonen" and then throw trash to other feminine characters is not good, specially when this character has the exact same problems of all the other femenine characters in popular series.
She is just a standard character, she doesn't have nothing especially special that make her superior in comparison with other characters.
I do not think she's the best, I think she's one of the best, for me and other people as well. And for me she is special :)
Anyway, I liked the concept of EZ, I liked the idea of them traveling through space
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I think we should use this thread more for talking about Eden then about Fairy tail. There is a whole section still devoted to FT. There’s no point starting an argument when we don’t even know anything yet about the main girl.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Jesus, someone kick that inconvenient guy :epicfacepalm
Here isnt the place to try to impose your opinion as absolute truth :epicfacepalm
You look like an arrogant child :yodawg
Well, as much as I disagree with him, we are giving our opinion, and he has the right to give his too (or you talking about me? xD)
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I love the tsunderes that do not stop complaining about everything but they are still here, we need that in each of their posts, add "Baka, Baka, Baka! Urusai, Urusai!" XD

I say is the only thing I see with that of forces to criticize ... that shows how good Mashima is, it's so good that here you have them coming religiously to see everything.

Anyway

Guys, cut the Off Topic please, this topic is about Edens Zero, not about the personal tastes of each character.
People can have critcism and dislieks for a series they enjoy. That does not make them tsunderes.
 

Rax

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
777
Reaction score
1,255
Age
31
Country
Tartaros
Lemme drop this here again for people who've yet to see it

 

Laboon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
403
Reaction score
1,408
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fairy Tail
Well, as much as I disagree with him, we are giving our opinion, and he has the right to give his too
Here isnt place to discuss about Fairy Tail, female protagonists or plot. :-_-
The place for this is the OFF-Top :-_-
Here its about Edens Zero and he already come with criticism for a manga that has not even been released :-_-
This seems childish, negative and disrespectful :super
 

immblueversion

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
658
Reaction score
1,037
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I haven't watched the whole video myself (I wanna get a fuller impression when I read the chapter), but I have seen the spoiler image in the thumbnail, and I have a question about it.

What's with the cherry blossom tree on a flat piece of earth in a floating space circle?
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Here isnt place to discuss about Fairy Tail, female protagonists or plot. :-_-
The place for this is the OFF-Top :-_-
Here its about Edens Zero and he already come with criticism for a manga that has not even been released :-_-
This seems childish, negative and disrespectful :super
If you think so. But you're right, we ended up leave a lot the subject of the topic
 

Exorcist1995

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
333
Reaction score
633
Country
United States
This seems childish, negative and disrespectful :super
If you are talking about me, then I'm sorry for sharing my opinion, I didn´t know that it was a wrong thing, especially with some people here that are already loving this even when we haven´t read the first chapter yet.

I was just using the author´s previous works to have an idea of what could be wrong with this, in other words, I was setting my expectation really low.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
So what kind of aliens, robots and other sci-fi creatures might we see? How long till they get to a desert planet? Is there going to bne a green alien to provide fan service? Will their be a massive space battle soon. Is this going to be a romance or did mashima change his mind. (this are discussion question for EZ)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wonder if Mashima does use EZ to connect his other series what overall level Acno will be.

Lower then Endless and Resha.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Love that idea :celebrateReminds me Kingdom Hearts :XD
He will be able to develop various types of races and planets :zomg
Me too, there are many possibilities. I love it when authors create their own races. I just hope he develops the story better, he had a good base with FT, and it turned out to be a bit disappointing.
 
Top