Hangout - Edens Zero Hangout Thread | Page 80 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Edens Zero Hangout Thread

Are you having trouble with the single Spoiler Thread? You may comment in this thread.

• No, none at the moment.

• Yes, sometimes I can't find the spoilers

Results are only viewable after voting.

alekos23

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Didn't FT have virtually zero polls for some reason?

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wonder after Hero Crossover you think it boost popularity of EZ more since let be honest. Kodnasha haven't try promoting new series lately and lack of that until now.
I think it may. In fact, I think out of all three casts, EZ's cast will still be the most prominent since they want FT and Rave fans to get interested in EZ.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Edens Zero has time to grow and to popularize itself later. What i want most right now is that the new manga motivates people to finally read Rave and re-popularize that, all in the hopes it gets an anime remake. A man can dream lol :xp

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
Edens Zero has time to grow and to popularize itself later. What i want most right now is that the new manga motivates people to finally read Rave and re-popularize that, all in the hopes it gets an anime remake. A man can dream lol :xp
Kodansha will want to push marketing towards EZ in order to sell copies of something that's currently serializing. The crossover is a good way to market EZ to fans of FT and Rave that haven't quite jumped on board with the new series yet.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Kodansha will want to push marketing towards EZ in order to sell copies of something that's currently serializing. The crossover is a good way to market EZ to fans of FT and Rave that haven't quite jumped on board with the new series yet.
Naturally. I have no doubt that the main focus would be EZ.
Thought crossovers like these are also able to do the opposite effect and motivate people to look into the past as well, if they havent. Example: new Edens Zero fans that arent familiar with either FT (if thats even possible) and Rave.

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
Naturally. I have no doubt that the main focus would be EZ.
Thought crossovers like these are also able to do the opposite effect and motivate people to look into the past as well, if they havent. Example: new Edens Zero fans that arent familiar with either FT (if thats even possible) and Rave.
Oh, I'm sure it will. There are plenty of EZ and FT fans who will see this crossover and decide to check out Rave.
However, I still think the EZ cast will get the most spotlight because the concern is to sell more EZ. Rave and FT can still make them money if people decide to check them out but they want EZ to provide huger returns.

immblueversion

Reaction score
Country
United States
It would have been better too,not all people who read FT read EZ too,like I dropped EZ, would have been better for me if it was in a completely neutral section.
Mind if I ask when and why this happened?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Edens Zero has been licensed in Mexico and surely to all Latin American countries that have Panini Comics

Kiki

S-Slave
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Husbando Wars nomination deadline is extended until Nov 23rd! Nominate your husband now!​

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
With these low sales, it would not be unusual for me to have sold more worldwide this year than in Japan.

I do not know why he is not hitting in Japan, I liked the development of the manga so far, although I must say that Guilst and Digitails have given this manga very hard.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
With these low sales, it would not be unusual for me to have sold more worldwide this year than in Japan.

I do not know why he is not hitting in Japan, I liked the development of the manga so far, although I must say that Guilst and Digitails have given this manga very hard.
No doubt because of the bad reputation that people give to mashima.

After I do not know how it goes in Japan forums or other.

But it must still be played mainly on that.

Certe when we see the top / wait, or other for manga / anime of Japan there are times big difference with the rest of the world.

For France, FT and EZ are the proof, they sell very well.

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
No doubt because of the bad reputation that people give to mashima.

After I do not know how it goes in Japan forums or other.

But it must still be played mainly on that.

Certe when we see the top / wait, or other for manga / anime of Japan there are times big difference with the rest of the world.

For France, FT and EZ are the proof, they sell very well.
But I do not think that the Japanese have a bad opinion of Hiro Mashima, FT finished well and being one of the most recognized sleeves of the WSM in its history, I would simply believe 2 things:

1. They are not attracted to the theme of manga
2. There was something that made them leave the manga (for me it was Guilst and Digitails finished it off)

For example, I read the comments they make on Amazon.jp and they give the manga very hard (although well, they are criticizing Mildian that at that time I thought the fights he put on were very strange) and they speak very badly of the series, they They are few but with this reduction in sales you can set a trend.

I see that in Germany, France, USA they speak well of EZ, but in Japan ... it does not want to start, and its sales are getting weaker, I would say that this volume will have 70k copies sold.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
both EZ and FT dropped down in sales hard.

@natsu x777 bruh, you're missing the good stuff.

Mildian and Sun Jewel arc are a huge step up.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
But I do not think that the Japanese have a bad opinion of Hiro Mashima, FT finished well and being one of the most recognized sleeves of the WSM in its history, I would simply believe 2 things:

1. They are not attracted to the theme of manga
2. There was something that made them leave the manga (for me it was Guilst and Digitails finished it off)

For example, I read the comments they make on Amazon.jp and they give the manga very hard (although well, they are criticizing Mildian that at that time I thought the fights he put on were very strange) and they speak very badly of the series, they They are few but with this reduction in sales you can set a trend.

I see that in Germany, France, USA they speak well of EZ, but in Japan ... it does not want to start, and its sales are getting weaker, I would say that this volume will have 70k copies sold.
1: If they are not attracted by the theme of the manga it can also be because of what ALL haters say on this one:

-It's a huge OP plagiarism.

-Mashima continues copying OP.

2: Certainly the 1st arc go too fast and it is always the case for me and will be probably the biggest defect of this first part of manga.

But if that's the case, it's because people really do not give the manga a chance and note too harsh, you can not judge a manga on the 1st Bow.

Objectively the 1st OP arc are good but not perfect / exceptional either.

I do not like the progress / speed of guils while the bow promised a good thing so far not to the point of letting go of the manga.

Mashima is also criticized for doing things that are too classic / banal.

Maybe because of Japanese youtubers too.

In France a youtubers it is a little gibbered in a justified way precisely because of that.

He gave his opinion, that's not the problem, but he was not very neutral, he said roughly:

'' 'the mashima fan will love but the others past your way' '

As a result, it does not encourage new readers to discover EZ.

Recently with the release of volume 6, a journalist was not very neutral and also spoke of plagiarism to DB.

Should also know the ad that is made on EZ or what the press magazines say about it.