Favorites - Edens Zero Popularity Contest | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Edens Zero Popularity Contest

Who are your favorite characters in Edens Zero?

• Total voters

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a little game I like to play. An ongoing competition to see who the most popular characters are.

How this works.
  • Nominate up to 3 of your favorite characters.
    [Feel free to say why you like them and why they deserve a vote.]
  • Those names will be added to the poll at the top of the page.
  • Each character can only be nominated once.
  • In that poll you can can vote for up to 5 candidates.
    [Your votes can be changed at any time, so if you change your mind you can change your vote.]
  • The winning character gets their image in the first post as proof of their unrivaled awesomeness.
    [Updated monthly when needed]

Current Popularity Contest Champion: Weisz Steiner

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start with the obvious seed characters of...

- Shiki
- Elsie
- Pino

Nomination RecordJammin = 3
Crescent Jinx = 3
AnaBell = 3
Jean Grey = 3
Altuzer Von G Dust D = 3
Incognito = 2 (1 Remaining)
MeltedValley = 1 (2 Remaining)
natsu x777 = 1 (2 Remaining)

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
:pwnge Where is Homura?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And Weisz :shin
Read the rules!:arf

Everybody gets 3 nominations, including me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm counting this as your first two nominations... Homura and Wiesz will be added. You have one more Jinx.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Read the rules!:arf

Everybody gets 3 nominations, including me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm counting this as your first two nominations... Homura and Wiesz will be added. You have one more Jinx.
:sexyarf What rules?! You clearly left out best guy and girl! Can’t decide betteen Xiao Mei and Witch for my third!!!! :sky2

IL 10

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I'll go ahead and nominate two for now-

▪Labilia Christy- Rebecca's fervent B-cuber rival and an opportunist. The lady pronounced as "brave" by none other than Shiki himself.

▪Jinn- For some, he might come off as brusque at first glance, but, is a true gentleman at heart. He goes out of his way for the sake of his beloved sister.

Three more that I find to stand out among the rest-

▪Sister Ivry- Her idiosyncratic personality I really like, and she dresses like a nun for some reason.

▪Xiao Mei- Breaking through the fourth wall I find to be cool.

▪Homura Kogetsu- She speaks out aloud whatever's on her mind. Such a simpleton, or is she? She seems to have a mystery vibe going on around her.

These could very well change later on though, after all, they've only just begun.

Last edited:

MeltedValley

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rebecca
Witch
Shiki

(Happy would've been my third but he's not on the poll?)

Witch - Her intro was the most mysterious and memorable one so far. It was because of her that Edens Zero was revealed to be a ship, and she's the one who basically explained what the plot was going to be. I see her as the main pillar for the ship itself, kind of a mother figure vibe as well. I also like the fact that her name's Witch.

Rebecca - She's basically a nobody who could care a bit more about the world. I think her character is pretty realistic in the sense that she's this person who's been living in the world and knows enough about it to get by, but she's always holed herself up in a room, playing games, b-cubing, and only hanging out with Happy. Suddenly she's about to be plunged into something bigger than she is. So I think there's a lot of potential for her.

Shiki - His personality is just endearing. I think it's because he reminds of little children in class who are always eager to learn, who always look up to the elderly with respect, the total opposite of a bully. The thing is, he's not a little child, so he has to grow up in some way, which I think would also be a development to look forward to.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rebecca
Witch
Shiki

(Happy would've been my third but he's not on the poll?)

Witch - Her intro was the most mysterious and memorable one so far. It was because of her that Edens Zero was revealed to be a ship, and she's the one who basically explained what the plot was going to be. I see her as the main pillar for the ship itself, kind of a mother figure vibe as well. I also like the fact that her name's Witch.

Rebecca - She's basically a nobody who could care a bit more about the world. I think her character is pretty realistic in the sense that she's this person who's been living in the world and knows enough about it to get by, but she's always holed herself up in a room, playing games, b-cubing, and only hanging out with Happy. Suddenly she's about to be plunged into something bigger than she is. So I think there's a lot of potential for her.

Shiki - His personality is just endearing. I think it's because he reminds of little children in class who are always eager to learn, who always look up to the elderly with respect, the total opposite of a bully. The thing is, he's not a little child, so he has to grow up in some way, which I think would also be a development to look forward to.
I will count Happy as your first nomination. (You guys are just trolling me aren't you..:emocat)

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to try one more time to explain how this game works in the futile hope that it will help people to understand the rules.

1. Every member can add up to 3 names to the poll.
  2. In that poll you can vote 5 times (and change those votes as you wish)

MeltedValley

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I will count Happy as your first nomination. (You guys are just trolling me aren't you..:emocat)

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to try one more time to explain how this game works in the futile hope that it will help people to understand the rules.

1. Every member can add up to 3 names to the poll.
  2. In that poll you can vote 5 times (and change those votes as you wish)
I swear I read the rules but I guess I misunderstood them (or I just missed the part where you add them to the poll) :'D I don't know how to troll people D:

Okai. Happy's my first nomination.
I like Happy because his backstory hits you right in the feels. He isn't as cheeky as his FT counterpart (who annoyed me for some reason). He seems very loyal to Rebecca, which I think is what matters most for his character. Aaaand...I like cats. His space-y outfit suits him very much.

My other two nominations are Witch and Rebecca for the reasons I already mentioned. I like all of the characters so far... it's too hard to have favourites at the moment.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I swear I read the rules but I guess I misunderstood them (or I just missed the part where you add them to the poll) :'D I don't know how to troll people D:

Okai. Happy's my first nomination.
I like Happy because his backstory hits you right in the feels. He isn't as cheeky as his FT counterpart (who annoyed me for some reason). He seems very loyal to Rebecca, which I think is what matters most for his character. Aaaand...I like cats. His space-y outfit suits him very much.

My other two nominations are Witch and Rebecca for the reasons I already mentioned. I like all of the characters so far... it's too hard to have favourites at the moment.
Witch and Rebecca have already been nominated. I can't add people to the poll that are already there. :emocat

....so this is what being cyberbullied feels like.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Witch and Rebecca have already been nominated. I can't add people to the poll that are already there. :emocat

....so this is what being cyberbullied feels like.
fam, you don't know how to explain stuff :teehee

just kidding:XD

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I should add though if you don't feel strongly about anybody I recommend you save your nominations because everybody gets 3 in this contest. And that's it. Not takebacks. No extra nominations and the only way somebody gets into the poll is if somebody gives them that nomination.

So if an amazing character gets introduced a year from now to nominated them you'll be glad you saved one or two.

fam, you don't know how to explain stuff :teehee

just kidding:XD

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok, Weisz is winning... now I'm sure I'm being trolled.:bored

MeltedValley

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I can't add people to the poll that are already there. :emocat
Oh okay, now I really get it. Maybe you should add that to the top post's rules, kinda like spelling it out for the clueless people like me. :zomg

Thank you for your patience! <_>

natsu x777

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I nominate Michael, he seems to be the great emotional support of Shiki in granbell