Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!





OMNO OMNO - Asc <3<3<3
.
A voids eye contact with rikiHow is your reading coming along?

Dude that - got me trolled. I kind of read it as Noblese is back and went to naver.Hola Charlie! How hard is it to wait for Noblesse to be back?
What else do you read?
I also approve what torn said about FSJ! You won't regret it![]()


lmao - the first 50 seconds![]()

I feel bad for giving you hope!
Yes in the past right now I have net talk. Although with net talk - international calls are an extra 10 dollars with some limitations apparently.Vonage? Ever used it?
You - you realize how bad that was?? You gave me a reason to hope and something to believe in...You actually checked on naver Noblessoholic!I feel bad for giving you hope!
You still didn't answer my questions![]()

No, THORNY <3lulu <3
