Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Of course. Anyone who knows Charile knows that it is legit. :XD

Don't worry Charile, we like you the way you are. :derp
Everyone knows Lissa is putting up a front. She wubs the Char! :nod :nod > :wub

So I was supposed to be at work in 2 hours or so for one of the companies I work for.

Just got a msg from the owner - my shift was canceled~!

By some pure chance or not a friend of mine send me this on Skype.


:lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

So in other news, what do you think of Millap's passing away in the Fan fic stories?
Well, I was expecting an actual fic or some kind of short story..

But this is just rubbish.. It's just a sentence or two and that's it..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Okus new series??
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

Your thoughts?
I haven't read it, and seeing what they did with Gantz the past 6 years or so.. I really don't care..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am Kloot, frozen cold on some better days!

I can't blame you there, I've only wasted 2.5 year's or so in Gantz thread.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

Gantz is that bad? Can I retreat it of my list? :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

The first half of Gantz is pretty entertaining
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

What is with your title? :blink
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

Gantz is that bad? Can I retreat it of my list? :XD
Yeah the latter half of the series .... kind of went downhill although as Gary mentioned, the first half was pretty good.

What is with your title? :blink
It was raining and I seem to have the WORST luck with having a woman come back to my place.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

Chrali, pls
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

Gantz is that bad? Can I retreat it of my list? :XD
No, the first half is great to fucking awesome, but then they go the Naruto way.. somewhat..
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

It is not a worth reading, then. I don't like to read hundred chapters and have to drop the series after this.
I just don't drop Naruto because I already read 600+ fucking chapters and I have to read the ending to criticize properly, but I'd like to. :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

It is not a worth reading, then. I don't like to read hundred chapters and have to drop the series after this.
I just don't drop Naruto because I already read 600+ fucking chapters and I have to read the ending to criticize properly, but I'd like to. :XD
Yet it's definitely worth it. It's around 380 chapters, first 100-200 are fucking epic. Then it starts to decline, despite having some great moments, fanservice or fights.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

It was raining and I seem to have the WORST luck with having a woman come back to my place.
I see that someone was horny last night. ^^;
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

I see that someone was horny last night. ^^;
Hey, what do you want with a life-long dry-spell?

Charles is a poor sap.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

I see that someone was horny last night. ^^;
Well not exactly... for some odd reason when I had off time from work and I made plans,
my old man would either take a half day from work and be home when he was not suppose to be there or, take the full day off the following day. (I couldn't believe his timing(s))

So this kind of put a damper on somethings. ^^
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: It's raining....unzip your pants babe!

sorry to disturb you , well respected hyung-nim, but have you seen this.Made me LOL

 
Top