Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.
How do I search on Tumblr without making an account?
How do I search on Tumblr without making an account?
Oh, i forgot that you need an account.How do I search on Tumblr without making an account?









What in the bloody fuck just happened?
It is to me.That's not my name!![]()

I go with real namesIt is to me.![]()

Just because he's black, doesn't mean he has a big penis.This whole penis thing is far too uncomfortable.
And why does Bobsters have a small penis? He's black, his should be off the charts big.
Agreed. And in case you thing that all asians have small penis, Mej, i can give some links to some Japanese Adult Videos showing "big" japaneses.Just because he's black, doesn't mean he has a big penis.

lol

Fine fine - I will do a cosplayI love no one. I thought it was clear that i'm a lone wolf. I only love Midorima.

or
?
Wifey ka na....stop messing around unc charle, bout time u find a wife![]()