Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Find a South Korean Girl and marry her Charlie.

lol - kimchi all day n night / :drool
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

You like kimchi huh? I don't like spicy food I haven't tried it yet.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

My love for SNSD is eternal.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

My love for SNSD is eternal.
Seo Hyun is mine back off!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Seo Hyun is mine back off!
You're way too late for that, boyo.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

That's the only song from a k-pop girls group that i like. :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

But they have a lot of nice songs! :o
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

But they have a lot of nice songs! :o
The boys attracts me more. :hurr
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

The boys attracts me more. :hurr
What boys? :hurr
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Ah, i really liked many singles by B1A4 and recently i liked This Love by Shinhwa.
MBlaq are cute but i didn't like any of their songs.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Just because he's black, doesn't mean he has a big penis.
Oooookay.
Agreed. And in case you thing that all asians have small penis, Mej, i can give some links to some Japanese Adult Videos showing "big" japaneses. :toc
Show it to Gary. He'll confirm for me.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Show it to Gary. He'll confirm for me.
I'd show bears copulating to him, not humans.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I have feels, ya know?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

And i care because...?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:crying
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I have feels, ya know?
Suuuure you do.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Hey... he's a manly man & bear!
Leab - hims alunes~~~~~<3
You like him? You want him?
He's ALL yours.

Take him away...far, far away from me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

What did I do?!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

You like him? You want him?
He's ALL yours.

Take him away...far, far away from me.
Define this "all" you speak of~!
:teehee
 
Top