Eh....Masaka?

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Lets have a call soon :nod ... what do you think? group call?
for u too just listen again :-_-
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Midorima in a rickshaw keychain. :wtf


So cute:x3
:midotaka
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Lets have a call soon :nod ... what do you think? group call?
Oh sure lets doo eeet and dat Lissa will be around again!
You better talk a lot like last time - cuz dat voice is awesomesss!!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.


"bitch....don't kill my hih"

:derp
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.


"bitch....don't kill my hih"

:derp
Brotha plz - you can't even get that up no more to hang. Kill whaAAAT nao at your age? :derp
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

no you didn't go there..."crazy lady dater"


 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Oh you gots that right, bish - I went there, prollem? :lmao


Even though she cray cray - at least she loves me.

:emocat
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

oh shit....didn't know it had bitties in it

sorry guys...thank goodness most don't listen to my request

:toc
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

You starting to go cray cray? :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

wut
:huh
the video did...im not taking it down tho
as a mod....it's your duty
:toc

bet you wont pervert
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Im not a mod...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Im not a mod...
easy way out

:XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

easy way out

:XD
Get on Skype- cuz yo drunk!!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Get on Skype- cuz yo drunk!!
stfu....

:-_-
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

for u too just listen again :-_-
I talk, you bish :( ask Chali
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

1 FUCKING DAY CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :shout

I wanna watch fluffy basket babies so bad. :squee

:kuroko:kise:aomine:midorima:mura:akashi
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

1 FUCKING DAY CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :shout

I wanna watch fluffy basket babies so bad. :squee

:kuroko:kise:aomine:midorima:mura:akashi
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

1 FUCKING DAY CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :shout

I wanna watch fluffy basket babies so bad. :squee

:kuroko:kise:aomine:midorima:mura:akashi
Because of my poor English - I thought you said you wanted to make.... babies so bad.
When I realized my mistake - I said... wait... oh.... ok. :p
 
Top