Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.



"yeah...they call him...chachu"

:toc
You should listen to their stuff - them womens are fine and sing well!! :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:moon
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

You's being igznant!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

JESS
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Main - I can always tells when you had a lil bit to drank.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

wtf....
bitch...actually i'm mad
my college team is playing like shit...the defense that is

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

wtf....
bitch...actually i'm mad
my college team is playing like shit...the defense that is

N'd dats why you ass is drunk~~ :beer
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.



Rawwwr :3
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.



Rawwwr :3
A volcano near our province was featured in this video, Taal Volcano

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Its sooo beautiful ... and I love that video :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I only have a super volcano somewhere near my province u,u.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

wanna have :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Hehehe - It's pretty nifty~~~!`I thought the same-thing whenever I watch that.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Go watch fluffy basket babies and come fangirl with me, Charlyyyyyyyyyyy

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

I want a Kaijo and a Touou uniforms. So sexy. :sexyarf

 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Shutoku looks best :zomg
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Shutoku looks best :zomg
I love Midorima, but i dislike orange. :faint
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

i love orange :^_^ but i would also love to have a touou cuz i Aomine's the best :hip
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Ahhhhem dat 5 Jersey looks hot.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I'm late, but, I hate the new Perry video.

She looks so ugly with that fake tan thingy. The make-up and coloring is all wrong.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

chaaaaaaly ...this is for you,since u like cats :hurr
 
Top