Eh....Masaka?

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

You have to remember that Naruto gave Saskue one hell of a kiss in their younger days!!
Now Saskue and Naruto is feeling all that passion!!
That was 3-4 years ago (in manga time). They discovered the wonderful feeling of using their hands to comminucate recently. :hurr

Now they are searching for something else. All that teasing actually means "let's finish with this as soon as possible and run away to farland".
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:lmao

Sooooo true!!!~!!
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

And it finally arrived. :shout

The bromance teasing. :wtf



Don't worry, i won't post caps from the episode. Just the end card. :x3

I ship them. :squee

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Fluffy basket babies available in 480p :turtle

Waiting for 720p :x3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

You wait for the 720p ver?
I just saw episode 2 - it was another nice one.
For a second I thought what the heck since whatsherface show up again. :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Naruto has been boring. It feels like Naruto and Sasuke are doing their best to hold the sexual tension to be relieved when they are left alone...
You have to remember that Naruto gave Saskue one hell of a kiss in their younger days!!
Now Saskue and Naruto is feeling all that passion!!
That was 3-4 years ago (in manga time). They discovered the wonderful feeling of using their hands to comminucate recently. :hurr

Now they are searching for something else. All that teasing actually means "let's finish with this as soon as possible and run away to farland".
:cookiestare

WTF?????
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

they be weird,always have been :edu .... why u wondering triple-G
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

:lmao

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

[video]http://www.dailymotion.com/us/relevance/search/rihana+throw+it+up/1#video=x15gvwc[/video]
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.


:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

chaaaaalyyyyyy to the cha chulallalala ,have u read tbnw yet?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.


:lmao
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

chaaaaalyyyyyy to the cha chulallalala ,have u read tbnw yet?
oh yeah - ofc!!

How can I not ?

It was a nice chapter although I wondered just how much Shiwoon was taking the fight seriously.
Seemed more of sparring type of event where he was judging Hyuk's power?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I started reading The Breaker.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I started reading The Breaker.
:hug
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

I've read one chapter and a few pages since then.

It's been in the background since, because procrastinating is more fun! \o/
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

Asc - whats your thoughts on episode 3 of megane service??
I haven't read the manga of it in a while but I recalled this chapter for it.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

I've read one chapter and a few pages since then.

It's been in the background since, because procrastinating is more fun! \o/
lol you're being too lazy.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

lol you're being too lazy.
No, I had company over. :hurr

Besides, I can never get into manhwa's because of the names and stuff.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

remember this jam


:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I wish to say what I think and feel today, with the proviso that tomorrow perhaps I shall contradict it all.

remember this jam
I've never heard that before in my life.

And oh, Charlie. Since Greg never replied to this, I'm just going to share this with you.
Even though you're no chocolate bear. :(


:wub
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top