Eh....Masaka?

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I think I spent 20 minutes on mine coming up with it though.
I had to fix some parts because I kept writing Tom ^^; in some places instead of Tomas and some other mistakes. :lmao
Although both instance you're the other character. ^^
Not sure if this is to make me read it or not. :notsure
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Not sure if this is to make me read it or not. :notsure
Well - you should, I think.
Its very short unlike Ustun's and what Riki will post later...
I'd like your opinion on it even though its a silly willy short story...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I'll read it somewhere tomorrow, or perhaps Tuesday on school.

Remind me again though.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I'll read it somewhere tomorrow, or perhaps Tuesday on school.

Remind me again though.
Yeah np - if not on those days maybe on Friday or Thursday eve (my time).
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

You mentioned you did kiyomi? :sexyarf Link plz. :hurr
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I didn't know this thread exist..damn ROLF!

I'm to...crash..and burn..

it's exist..

nah just playing..
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

You mentioned you did kiyomi? :sexyarf Link plz. :hurr
Oh gosh plz - forget that!!
May no one ever see the light of day on that!!

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

I didn't know this thread exist..damn ROLF!

I'm to...crash..and burn..

it's exist..

nah just playing..
Why did you link to Leo - we're different ppl, Lisa :hmph

:oh

Speaking of crash and burn~!!

How ya be??
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

get of over yourself woman.....I forget..and I make mistakes..

nice song, but it's depressing, and too early this morning for this shit..
Geez..are you trying to start of my day sad.., that's how you say good morning..
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

get of over yourself woman.....I forget..and I make mistakes..

nice song, but it's depressing, and too early this morning for this shit..
Geez..are you trying to start of my day sad.., that's how you say good morning..
Ohyeahright - when doesn't women make mistakes? :3c

Well I like the truly madly deeply and back to the moon ones a bit more than last one.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Ohyeahright - when doesn't women make mistakes? :3c
when she doesn't let a dog in between her legs..
yeah I agree I like the other ones better...what are you doing up so early, going to work today?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

when she doesn't let a dog in between her legs..
yeah I agree I like the other ones better...what are you doing up so early, going to work today?
A lil bit of lazy and a bit more of procrastinating....
Yeah I'm gona head off - have to be at work soon.
:bye

:hug
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

dont do it,u will die !!!!!!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

movie was shit,but everything else was rlly nice :blush
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

WHAT MOVIE?! DON'T KEEP ME OUT OF SOMETHING?! :arf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Nice - well the everything else is what matters and counts in this case <3!!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

i want a third date as soon as possible :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Maz is dating now?! :o

GOSSIP GOSSIP
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

i want a third date as soon as possible :nod

I wanted to find another clip about 'rampant sex scene / line' but YouTube didnt have prolonged clip.

But instead I'll go with this one - be careful!!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Maz is dating now?! :o

GOSSIP GOSSIP
:oh
I wanted to find another clip about 'rampant sex scene / line' but YouTube didnt have prolonged clip.

But instead I'll go with this one - be careful!!

hahahaha :XD ...wanted to start watching it a long time ago,still havent watched it,all i ever saw were some clips ...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top