Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner 
---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

At first eye was like hoooooooooleeeesheeeeet but then I eeeew'd brah....
---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------
Yeah she was a knocked up bitch too, man.You did tell me this story before. The lady got scared and snitched on you (luckily snitches get stitches D, so you got pulled over. I think this was before the first mod meet, probably around the time we first met?
Last edited:
, so you got pulled over. I think this was before the first mod meet, probably around the time we first met?




) or not doesn't change the fact that the picture is disgusting and weird. You can show this even to a geezer, he will say the same thing. XD



