Eh....Masaka?

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Thanks! Gwendolyn is my favorite character from the game.

Will you getting the game when it comes out? ^^
Prolly. She's my fav too, along with Oswald. I already played the original on PS2. It's a pretty good game, and I saw they changed a few things, added a few moves and new features.

I love Vanillaware games, so I'll prolly get it anyway.:D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Same. I already preordered the Storybook Edition, and they just revealed the art print that wold be included in it.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, I remembered one of their holiday cards was very suggestive
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Yeah, I remembered one of their holiday cards was very suggestive
Yeah but I love the atmosphere of those games. It's simply the best 2D games I've played recently.So even if some designs are a bit too suggestive, it doesn't bother me too much.

How I wish Vanillaware would make a Castlevania game. The closest thing to it was the Catacombs level in Dragon's crown, when you fight all the vampires.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Me either. I've seen worse.

Maybe they'll do that someday. So far, we've seen Norse mythology (Odin's Sphere), Japanese mythology (Muramasa), GrimGrimore (magic/Harry Potter-theme), and now the newest project (Aegis something).
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Me either. I've seen worse.

Maybe they'll do that someday. So far, we've seen Norse mythology (Odin's Sphere), Japanese mythology (Muramasa), GrimGrimore (magic/Harry Potter-theme), and now the newest project (Aegis something).
Yep, it's going to be an RPG with mechas and stuff like that.They also did Grand knights history, which is a good game, but it's a Japan exclusive. It's more like FF tactics and it has a medieval/fantasy theme.
The problem is Konami, they pretty much don't give a fuck anymore about their own franchises.

So I can't see them letting Vanillaware work on CV, but one can dream.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, it was a pity that GKH didn't come out here. XSeed was about to launch it over here IIRC, but then VanillaWare has to focus too much attention to Dragon Crown so XSeed didn't have all of the necessary components, which was why the game's western release got cancelled. :(
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Yeah, it was a pity that GKH didn't come out here. XSeed was about to launch it over here IIRC, but then VanillaWare has to focus too much attention to Dragon Crown so XSeed didn't have all of the necessary components, which was why the game's western release got cancelled. :(
Yeah it's a good game overall, a bit repetitive after a while. Played a few hours with the patched Japanese version, and I think I made my second party after the first one leveled too much. But the experience would have been much better if it was fully translated.
There's a similar game, from the guy who directed GHK, called Grand Kingdom
It looks a lot like GHK, and at least this one is going to be released outside of Japan.

I also heard that Vanillaware are trying to release their games for PC, on Steam. That would be pretty neat.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Charles, ignoring Gnut
Old man ignoring old man :pout
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Charles, ignoring Gnut
Old man ignoring old man :pout
When did I do that?

:notsure

Also I am younger than you - :lmao
I am 19 and 8 months btw.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
man....you gonna let that shortie slap you down like that?:toc
Shawty? :blink
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
When did I do that?
You ignored his posts in the last page you mean old fart. You just replied to one in your last post. Before I pointed out, you were ignoring that poor middle aged person :pout


Also I am younger than you - :lmao
I am 19 and 8 months btw.
:rofl:rofl
:rofl:rofl
:rofl:rofl
:rofl:rofl
:rofl:rofl
:rofl:rofl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


:gtfo
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Y U no reply Chachu?
You broke your Sexual Katana by One Punch :toc
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You ignored his posts in the last page you mean old fart. You just replied to one in your last post. Before I pointed out, you were ignoring that poor middle aged person :pout
Nope never happened - maybe due to your old age .... you have mistaken things?
Think about it - seems more logical that way. :nod

These things are funny because its true?



:gtfo
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Y U no reply Chachu?
You broke your Sexual Katana by One Punch :toc
Just didn't notice the post alert. :XD
Haven't you already seen my sexual katana one punching action?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@destiny4ever

That was a nice surprise. Thanks ~<3!
It doesn't mention that he has a sexual katana, or that he's deep down a perv. :heh
Because - I am not a perv and the sexual katana is a metaphysical form that is not covered by that. :oh

@gnut

lol
Good thing I a such a pure person ^^!
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I want to be a katana :wtf



Tell me ya secret Cha Desu :zomg
 
Top