Hmm just poke me and see if im busy?




Are you asking her to poke your Katana?![]()
(
)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


It's more like a butter knife actually.Are you asking her to poke your Katana?![]()


That is no.... katana, sexually or other-wise.....
![]()



Did you just use the d word?
I thought the katana was a metaphor for your dick?
Also![]()


I can also use the c word.Did you just use the d word?
tfw - dudette no comment............![]()


Please Like this post Lola-chanIt's more like a butter knife actually.
Oh I see.Didn't know her name.Why not? You just broke Charlie's heart with this.
Also, Lissa is Chaelie's old love @liductan

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


From me / my penis or Philia?Oh I see.Didn't know her name.
I don't think it will break his heart, just his penis.
Hmm apparently the very first like I received on this forum came from you.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just thought it was an interesting bit.![]()
....nvm lol.From me / my penis or Philia?
Glad to *see* you laugh.....nvm lol.
Well I should be laughing since it is (was) my birthday^^Glad to *see* you laugh.
Ofc the seeing is not literal.... but i digress. ^///^
Oh you are an April bby?Well I should be laughing since it is (was) my birthday^^