



Eh, what song?There was a time when i used to look in to a ghosts eyes. But those days are gone. (Cux dems are imaginary).
@ladylola
*Remembers the time when i sang that song...
![]()
OMG....i'm so dead
all it take is a band and a bud![]()


The Monkey C. Luffy baka song ofc. ^^Eh, what song?
Monkey D you mean.
Not many peeps bout dat life tho/
The Monkey C. Luffy baka song ofc. ^^

Monkey D you mean.![]()

.
Was kind of hoping you saw what did thur.
C= for Chachu..

I was thinking two steps ahead and trying to give you a laugh.
It's rather lame tbh.![]()

...yeah sure.I was thinking two steps ahead and trying to give you a laugh.
Which you seemed to have done (am right?)

Seems like you are in denial though?...yeah sure.
![]()

Me? Oh no, I wouldn't dare.Seems like you are in denial though?![]()

Me? Oh no, I wouldn't dare.
You're so funny Charlie.![]()



Oh it looks like this
Now... I wana see your smile from behind the screen tho.
Don't worry, I have some ideas for that tho - cough skype cough cough.
![]()
OH~~~<3!Oh it looks like this
Quite literally.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lola stepped down.haha lola finally demoted lul
.--- Double Post Merged, ---
well i want her fucks that weren't given, prollem?she didnt step down she got bombed.
