- Joined
- Dec 10, 2006
- Messages
- 2,503
- Reaction score
- 1,005
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think "spoiled" is the wrong word to describe it, rather "impatient". Im as many may now, one of them xDWell he does have to go their eventually and I don't think he'll go back anytime soon...
But OP readers are so spoiled, we hear about an island and then if we don't get to it fast enough we throw a fit.
At first I was rly pissed off to see Luffy way off of his log route (Fishman Island), not to mention that he was alone. But now, reading the current developments, it seems Kuma sending them away, was only to involve the SHs into the War, apart from saving them from Kizaru. On the other hand, Im still pissed of to see ruined image of a Shichi xD
About Elbaf, do we rly need to discuss whether or not it is in the NW? I mean isn't it clear? This topic seems to be kind of early if u ask me ^^
Last edited:
!