Elementic Age (soon to be manga)

Link0180

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Theres nothing here now, chances are there never will be again.
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Welcome to MH Link0180. Its nice meeting you and I am looking forward to your work. When will you start working on it and putting it here?
 

Link0180

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll put up a couple of infos and the basics of the story line on here (maybe more if people ask me for details) and might make a seperate thread just for my characters.
 

Link0180

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Personal note: just had yet another missery happen to me just now, my super old and hardly working computer desided (literaly, i kid you not) to get blocked by the defence system for going on a banned website...and all i did was googling about mario kart 7...so yeah. the point im making tho. is i think my whole idea of making my own manga really is and always be just wishful thinking because, im giving up, screw this, my drawings or myself for that matter were never liked to begin with and all i've been capable on doing is make everything worse and don't bother with "things will get better" talks coz with me they just aren't true at all. well thanks at least for taking some interest in my idea from the short while i've been on here. bye.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Guess we won't always get it right, but we can work to improve things. I gave up from many small works I tried to do, but they also add to future ones, 'cause I'm learning somehow through them. I hope you go back on your decision to give up, and/or find I style you think that will suit you better^^
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Well said Farfalla. Link, we all have our bad patches in life and seems like you are going though one too. I have nothing more to add but to wish you best of luck in whatever you do. Hope to see you coming back here when thins are working out for you.
 

Link0180

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
important update: Has finally optained a good working laptop, hopefuly now i should be able to put stup up from my manga much easier now.
 
Last edited:
Top