- Joined
- Jul 16, 2012
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 6
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Nothing to see here ether
Last edited:
That's actually an interesting concept of making the manga,I would love to see your work finished and read it(though I reckon it will take you some time to finish it),so the plot revolves around the characters.Link0180 said:3. even with the heavy development its still in its very long and every character has his/her own main story plot, its not like that there is one main character that sticks around all the time of the whole manga is based on just him/her, its more about a whole bunsh of characters that each have to move forward on their own.
It did make sense,and it seems an interesting story(to say at least).Though some parts did confuse me (like this : "Link0180 said:Thats as far and as much i'll put down for Takoda, don't wona spoil the end now do i? also i probably already said it somewhere but i'll say it anyways, what you see about the character here is not all of the manga, each will get their own plot to do, kinda like a cluster of mangas put together for each character. Hope i made sence of this...
.
Pfff I know how it is,sometimes I also think of a story and I don't even know where to begin and most of the time I'm really lazy and don't even begin to write,because it seems too much to writeLink0180 said:Well im glad it turned out ok, i am sorry for that one part thats confusing, most of the stuff that happens it really complicated and takes hours of explaining sometimes so if i tryed typing it all out in one go it could easily top 5000...i think, plus language skills in general isn't my stong point.
.Like I said above,I know the feeling,it just seems that it's too much too think about and you don't even know where to begin lol.My suggestion would be for you to think mostly about how the manga will start out,and set a few key-points for the begining,from which the plot will latter begin to kick in.Just focus on the begining and think how the action will develop.So,in the first part,you can try to introduce the characters,maybe a little of action,include some small hints regarding the next chapters and I don't know...it's up to you how you make it.But the concept seems interesting for me,so I hope you'll manage to see it through to the end.Link0180 said:As for Takoda himself, yes, he is the main character of the manga in general, but i have to have a character thats just there for alittle bit and that'd be that, to me every character is as important as the next...sometimes it rly kills me thinking about all this coz i try rly hard to think everything through sometimes. xD
