Seinen Elfen Lied by Okamoto Lynn (v12)

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

oh, ok then. I guess *is slightly confused* ...
How long do I have to wait for the next chapter?
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

Until it's done.

We (Oishii & Illuminati) are working hard to get you the chapters, but we have other projects to work on too. So, don't worry. We'll finish the series (no matter how long that'll take) and everyone will be happy. Right?[br]Posted on: September 24, 2006, 11:30:03 AM_________________________________________________(Sorry for the double post)

Chapter 66 is out. Download it here.
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

Yay you guys are awesome you know that? awesome, I tell you. you are the man, all of you! I think I will wait untill 65 is released bfore i download 66 though. thank you again.
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

I would just like to say that I had nothing to do with that v3.

;o
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

Thanks for the help guys!
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

Here is Chapter 61 available thru Sendspace in case anyone is still looking for it.

Chapter 61

Enjoy!

:amuse
 

SwordKirby537

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

Anyone know were I can get chapter 64 - 69, besides Stop Tazmo?

Stop Tazmo is running really slow. 2 hours and 40 min for one chapter? O_o
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

#lurk and #oishii-manga and #illuminati-manga ... all @irc.irchighway.com
 

SwordKirby537

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

ttxdragon said:
#lurk and #oishii-manga and #illuminati-manga ... all @irc.irchighway.com
Can you post links to those places please?
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

SwordKirby537 said:
Can you post links to those places please?
irc://irc.irchighway.net/lurk
irc://irc.irchighway.net/oishii-manga
irc://irc.irchighway.net/illuminati-manga

i cant link there on these forums, but paste those into your adress-bar :P

ah, u need an irc-client for it, btw ^^
 

SwordKirby537

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

None of those links work...
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

SwordKirby537 said:
None of those links work...
go to www.mirc.com and install mirc and then try those when pasted into your adressbar....
maybe search for a irc tutorial beforehand...
 

SwordKirby537

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

Thanks GGpx for the direct downloads.

And thanks ttxdragon for irc things. I'll try to figure out what irc is.
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

Chapter 70's been released.
 

SuperMaxZero

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

Erm...when I use the mangadownload.com link from the first post, I get "Alert: 530 You have reached the maximum number o of connection (2) for your host" when I try to download, and it cancels the DL. I don't know why this is, I only had that one window open...
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

SuperMaxZero said:
Erm...when I use the mangadownload.com link from the first post, I get "Alert: 530 You have reached the maximum number o of connection (2) for your host" when I try to download, and it cancels the DL. I don't know why this is, I only had that one window open...
first: try to ask this at their forums, they are nice people around there ^^

second:
do you use a download accelerator?
because the server only allows two connections to stop people from "raping" the servers with 100 or more connections... seeing as the serverload already is high with this restriction, it's totally understandable ^^
try to download with firefox only not with flashget/getright/etc
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

Simple solution: Don't use DDL, and come on IRC for our releases. You might even get to talk with us.[br]Posted on: December 07, 2006, 02:10:17 PM_________________________________________________We've released chapter 73 & 74 of Elfen Lied. Torrent

This is where the story is all new material and becomes totally awesome.

Chapter 74 = INCREDIBLE.

Enjoy.
 

SwordKirby537

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Elfen Lied - Manga

Chpter 74 was great!

Any news on 75?
 
Top