Seinen Elfen Lied by Okamoto Lynn (v12)

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Elfen Lied

We released chapter 77 tonight.

Available via IRC. Enjoy.
 

imintheradio

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Elfen Lied

thanks
 

PB|Ichigo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Elfen Lied

Could anybody provide a rsdownload or sth like that, i really would appriciate it!
THX

Edit
Got my IRC running so i don't need a ddl anymore
 
Last edited:

Unholy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
321
Reaction score
45
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Elfen Lied

Is any group still translating Elfen lied? Havent seen any new translated chapters for a while so it seems whoever was doing it droped the project.
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Elfen Lied

We're still doing it.

Have patience, okay?

Yeah, yeah. I know. Patience is a difficult word to understand, I know. Live with it.
 

Unholy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
321
Reaction score
45
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Elfen Lied

We're still doing it.

Have patience, okay?

Yeah, yeah. I know. Patience is a difficult word to understand, I know. Live with it.
Hmm why u had act so rude about it? Lol is it a crime/unpolite to ask if the project is still going on? I dont think so but anyway sorry.U should listen to ur own advice man no need to freak out just cause i made a litle question.
 

NegroGrande

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
25
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Re: Elfen Lied

excuse me, where can I find the raws?
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Elfen Lied

Hmm why u had act so rude about it? Lol is it a crime/unpolite to ask if the project is still going on? I dont think so but anyway sorry.U should listen to ur own advice man no need to freak out just cause i made a litle question.
Yeah, a complete freak out on my part (lol).

I was rude because you asked a stupid question that you don't ask to Manga Editors. The "when's the next release gonna be" type of questions and of the such irritate Manga Editors.

Did we announce that we dropped it? Or that it's stalled? No? Did you even bother to find out without someone having to hand feed you? There you go.

excuse me, where can I find the raws?
#lurk

They're decent quality.
 

Ceesjah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Elfen Lied

Hey GGpX,

First, don't go booing me off stage here for this message :P I know you won't but i'm new her and stuff.. anywayz enough of the lame crap..

Second, thanks a lot for Editing Elfen Lied with your team..!! I really enjoyed reading the first 60 chapters.. Which brings me to my 3rd part..

I am not quite able to find volume 7.. Could you please give me a direct download link..? I know i'm being kind of a bother, but i really hope you will help me with this :-) I'm looking for everything you can get me thats above chapter 60. I'd really appreciate it!

Anyways, keep up the good work :) I'll keep enjoying Elfen Lied :)

Greets..
 

Ceesjah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Elfen Lied

Hey thanks a lot :D I'll be staying up to date now :) :P
 

Unholy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
321
Reaction score
45
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Elfen Lied

Yeah, a complete freak out on my part (lol).

I was rude because you asked a stupid question that you don't ask to Manga Editors. The "when's the next release gonna be" type of questions and of the such irritate Manga Editors.

Did we announce that we dropped it? Or that it's stalled? No? Did you even bother to find out without someone having to hand feed you? There you go.



#lurk

They're decent quality.
Sorry for asking something stuped but anyway, i wasent askign when there gonna be new releases was just asking if it was dropped.Btw not every group announce when they drop a project sometimes the group just vanish without any warning so i was just wandering.Anyway u didnt had to act like that wouldnt hurt to just type this: "U shouldnt be asking this here and yes we are still doing elfen lied" it wasent really hard .
 

Jebbadiah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Elfen Lied

guys, as long as the next chapter and the ones up to volume 12 will be released, i'll be dead happy!!!!

so thx for doing elfen lied.

btw there is not a slim chance of some sort of release date for ch78??? (just kidding ;))
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Elfen Lied

78's out.

Enjoy.
 

Unholy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
321
Reaction score
45
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Elfen Lied

Last chapter is amazing

so glad mayu didnt die.A bit sad to see bandou die but i guess he had to.Would really suck if mayu was dead cause she had such a crapy life and thins are starting to get better for her someone goes and kills her that would be just mean.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

eternalmetal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Elfen Lied

How does this compare with the anime? I thought the anime was terrible, but this seems to be ongoing and perhaps has a different storyline.
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Elfen Lied

How does this compare with the anime? I thought the anime was terrible, but this seems to be ongoing and perhaps has a different storyline.
Manga is superior.

It starts off almost the same, but then it goes a different route.
 

SwordKirby537

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Elfen Lied

Cool. I caught up on 77 and 78.
 

charizardpal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Elfen Lied

Found the ending to the manga here, on photobucket....better check it all out before its ultimately taken down, because the accounts haven't been used for a long time.

Change the photobucket url to 102, 103, 104, 105, etc for several other chapters from the end of the series.
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/elfenlied106/



--
charizardpal07
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Elfen Lied

Do you mind not posting a link to spoilers?

I think the majority of the people here would rather find out what's going to happen via Edited Mangas. Thanks.
 
Top