Support Emails for new PMs

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is it me, or is the feature broken? I don't seem to be getting emails when there's a PM, and people I write PMs to don't get them either.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! It seems like there may be a problem with the feature, so I'm going to poke one of the techs to take a look at it. :)

---------- Post added September 05, 2011 at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was August 31, 2011 at 12:33 AM ----------

The issue should now be fixed. Please let us know if you stop receiving email notifications again. :thumbs
 

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, I noticed. As soon as it got fixed the whole site went down. ;)
 
Top