Endorsi vs Sachi Faker | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Endorsi vs Sachi Faker

Who wins

• Total voters

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
We know that Kaiser stands on a whole another level compared to Sachi.
In contrast, Endorsi forced her to use her second trick + HR tier wires and only lost because she didn't knew the the name hunt station rules.

Based on these facts, how do you think a fight between Sachi and the Workshop battle version of Endorsi (9 floors lower than the name hunt station) would end up.

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Sachi Faker wasn’t he a D rank while Androssi (workshop version) was an E rank?....Sachi would win against this Androssi version

But D rank Androssi vs Sachi, Androssi would win in a close call since Sachi has been in the D rank for so long and obtained so many experience

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Sachi Faker wasn’t he a D rank while Androssi (workshop version) was an E rank?....Sachi would win against this Androssi version
The classes are only here to determine in which interval of floors you're in. Do you think there is any notable difference between E-rank Endorsi at the 30th floor and D-rank Endorsi at the 31st floor ?
Plus, Shibisu also noted that they already acquired the D-class lisence prior to the workshop battle. So technically speaking, she fought Varagarv as a D-class regular.

Last edited:

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
The classes are only here to determine in which interval of floors you're in. Do you think there is any notable difference between E-rank Endorsi at the 30th floor and D-rank Endorsi at the 31st floor ?
Plus, Shibisu also noted that they already acquired the D-class lisence prior to the workshop battle.
Yes, there’s difference, the contract of the administration is what differs. If someone who has a contract with 20 floors of admins fights someone who has 30 floors of contract, isn’t it simple to know who has more advantage + experience. And i am talking about among the talented people (Not the mooks). So if Sachi Faker comes down and fights with the top 5 E rank (excluding Baam), I believe he would wipe the floor with all of them.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Yes, there’s difference, the contract of the administration is what differs. If someone who has a contract with 20 floors of admins fights someone who has 30 floors of contract
The contracts only give the right to use Shinsu without restrictions in a certain floor. And anyway, Endorsi was already D-class in the workshop battle.

And i am talking about among the talented people (Not the mooks)
There are drastic differences in power between talented people themselves, Sachi for instance was drastically weaker than Kaiser, so by extenstion Endorsi as she was in the name hunt station could beat him easily.
About the same Sachi, we know that he was a joke compared to let's say D-class Asencio and D-class Asencio was a joke compared to D-class base Maschenny who in turn is drastically weaker compared to her own self with Lightened pill.
In this thread, we've the extremely taletend Sachi vs the far more talented Endorsi on lower floors.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Workshop Androssi probably loses. She hadn't shown much and only had Bong Bong and physical skills, we never saw much of her inventory as well. Theoritically, Androssi could win, but with the lack of feats and stuff I'd bet on Sachi.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
She hadn't shown much and only had Bong Bong and physical skills
Does Sachi have any feats or portryal suggesting he can survive a shinsu strenghtened kick from a Jahad princess ?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Does Sachi have any feats or portryal suggesting he can survive a shinsu strenghtened kick from a Jahad princess ?
Nothing I remember of. As you said he was top three strongest along with Baam and Androssi so he was stronger than AA and Rak. Probably not as durable but still.

I guess it can go either way, but Sachi wins most of the time.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I guess it can go either way, but Sachi wins most of the time.
Fair enough, personally I consider both of them to be arround the same level but I'd favor Endorsi giving the matchup. Sachi's main point is his vine's binding power which is pretty much useless against Bong Bong meanwhile Endorsi can provoke close combat whenever she wants and Sachi can't handle that.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Fair enough, personally I consider both of them to be arround the same level but I'd favor Endorsi giving the matchup. Sachi's main point is his vine's binding power which is pretty much useless against Bong Bong meanwhile Endorsi can provoke close combat whenever she wants and Sachi can't handle that.
You know, the more I think about it, the more I think she wins. But I can't just say that she does when Sachi is considered so strong by SIU.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think the question of Sachi's strength is his understanding of spells, from what we've seen, the use of spells is something rare among regulars, so this gives Sachi a huge advantage.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I think the question of Sachi's strength is his understanding of spells, from what we've seen, the use of spells is something rare among regulars, so this gives Sachi a huge advantage.
Sachi doesn't seem to use offensive, curse type spells but rather support-type to make his vines stronger. So, I don't think Endorsi's unability to counter spells would've a major impact on the outcome.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Plus, Shibisu also noted that they already acquired the D-class lisence prior to the workshop battle. So technically speaking, she fought Varagarv as a D-class regular.
There should be a substantial difference between e rank androsi and D rank androsi... The entire casts would grow substantially stronger over that period of time, otherwise they simply wouldn't be able to continue climbing. Ten more admin contracts, accumulated experience from all the work it takes to climb... We should generally assume that a version of a character 10 floors ahead from a given point should pretty much wreck the earlier version. IIRC the implication at the name hunt station was that androsi, the twins and kaiser were about comparable.I'd actually give the twins an edge over them having unused anima at the name hunt station. And odds are the princesses being selected is evidence that their anima are reasonably special (like elaine's was, who was almost made a princess because of her anima).

D class license? I don't recall that being a thing. IIRC being d class simply means she was qualitied to climb to the 30th floor.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
There should be a substantial difference between e rank androsi and D rank androsi... The entire casts would grow substantially stronger over that period of time, otherwise they simply wouldn't be able to continue climbing. Ten more admin contracts, accumulated experience from all the work it takes to climb... We should generally assume that a version of a character 10 floors ahead from a given point should pretty much wreck the earlier version. IIRC the implication at the name hunt station was that androsi, the twins and kaiser were about comparable.I'd actually give the twins an edge over them having unused anima at the name hunt station. And odds are the princesses being selected is evidence that their anima are reasonably special (like elaine's was, who was almost made a princess because of her anima).

D class license? I don't recall that being a thing. IIRC being d class simply means she was qualitied to climb to the 30th floor.
I totally agree, however a version of a certain individual on lower floors can still beat a version of a far weaker individual on higher floors.
Since NHS Endorsi is >> Sachi, you can say that her WB version stands a very solid chance against him.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Probably Endorsi with high difficulty. She was on a completely different level than Sachi in the Name Hunt Station Arc, since it was implied that she would have a good shot at beating Kaiser (who was on a completely different league than Sachi) if she had knowledge of her skills. I imagine that the Workshop version of Endorsi is considerably weaker than her Name Station self and although the exact extent of that gap is unknown, I would still say she wins. She should have more physical strength and durability feat-wise and with Bong Bong, she should be able to avoid Sachi's cursed binds.

Although if she's not careful, she could very well lose. Sachi should have more experience, meanwhile, Endorsi's personality and ego sometimes take the better of her. If she's not fully serious and cautious from the start, Sachi could probably win.

Dutchy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Name Hunt Endorsi had been trained by Yuri, so I'm gonna say she was much stronger than Workshop Endorsi.

Sachi's advantage is his experience, which against someone like Kaiser, counts for little as she has more skill and experience.

Endorsi on the other hand has less experience but more talent and physical strength. I think it would depend on environment and whether Sachi could trap Endorsi.

Name Hunt Endorsi edges it but Sachi beats Workshop Endorsi

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
We know that a regular gets stronger when climbing the tower due to contracts, but there are still many loopholes. In theory, a rank-c should be stronger than a rank-D, but miseng and Androssi managed to beat some of them last station (I don't tell Baam for obvious reasons).

So I believe that contracts on certain floors that make the real difference. As for example the 133 and 134 floors, a regular, is incomparable to a ranker normally and suddenly from one floor to the next a regular becomes a ranker and creates a wall with the others? In short, I believe that in debates like this, it is better to stick to what we saw because if we are going to be based on the difference in climbing, it will be very confusing.