Sakaki done a great job at revealing Matsurigi as Cannibal, even though I was pretty certain of him pretending to be Matsurigi. To be honest, I'm so surprised at Cannibal eating Aru and Kijima, who have pretty damn deadly abilities if anyone tried to attack them. I guess he did use Matsurigi or someone elses identity to get close to them and trick them like he done with Sumio. Now we know Cannibal has eaten Matsurigi, Kijima, Hiina, Aru, Moto, Suuki, Kurisu, Sudou, Mao, Masked Gentleman and roughly 1-5+ other students with abilities whilst the fifth e-test was happening. And that's just from what we know. That's means he has roughly 7-12 abilities at his command. Maybe more if Mao/Masked Dude have some too.
Kirio is pretty badass. I'm sure he'll be a fan favourite... Also the pages seem to be mixed around. Pages 3 and 4, and 5 and 6.
So now, a few questions... are they still as the Prison? Has the train started going to the next stop? Did Akame die? Guess'll have to wait for Kewl's translation.
