Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Well atleast they manage to give it a proper end and I hope Sakaki moves to Jump SQ or a seinen magazine she has stories that fit an older demographic.
 

[Cross]

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
717
Reaction score
320
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So this is the new trend I suppose? Give their supernatural series that end epilogues in Jump Next?
Neuro, Hokenshitsu and now Enigma. Strange huh.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
[Cross];2646660 said:
Neuro, Hokenshitsu and now Enigma. Strange huh.
Neuro didn't released final chapter in Jump Next nor Akamaru Jump.
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Actually, when is the next Jump Next?
 

FanOfAniManga

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
488
Reaction score
245
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Okay. Now, for fun on another forum, I predicted earlier that the final chapter will be titled either "End", "Over", "Finish" or "Conclusion". The latest chapter is technically not the manga's last chapter, but it still has an interesting title, which is:
Twilight.

This title is very relevant not only because the chapter could symbolize a twilight, but also because the literal English translation of "Yuuyami" is "Twilight".
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I almost don't care. This arc just felt like dead weight that was stopping Sakaki from starting fresh with a new, amazing series. Once she wraps Enigma up she'll have the experience to write something great. I hope she doesn't switch genres, because suspense is definitely her forte. She needs to switch magazines though.
 

FanOfAniManga

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
488
Reaction score
245
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If Sakaki came back with another manga series, I'd definitely try reading it too. Unfortunately, we won't know when she'll come back with one.

---------- Post added October 29, 2011 at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was October 27, 2011 at 11:51 PM ----------

e55 chapter RAW, the second last chapter of the series:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/2819792025/Enigma-55.zip
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, where I can find the raw of lastest enigma chapter?
 

FanOfAniManga

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
488
Reaction score
245
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well, where I can find the raw of lastest enigma chapter?
I don't think anyone knows for sure. This is the most I could find of it online.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

UPDATE: I feel so stupid. After all these months, I completely forgot about the possibility of a Chinese fanscan. After all, the Chinese Manga Editor has been very efficient in providing the readers all the latest chapters, so there was no way they could've missed out on the last chapter. And sure enough, here it is:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1351856209
 
Last edited:
Top