Fantasy - EOS Zoro vs Kaido | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy EOS Zoro vs Kaido

Who wins ?

• Total voters

LadyVados

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Can EOS Zoro singlehandedly slay the dragon ?

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
I think when it comes to raw strenght Kaido is above any other character and will be above Zoro.

However EOS Zoro aka WSS zoro will have 3 black blades and monstrous observation and armament haki which combined with his Top notch stamina, skill and sword play will help him defeat Kaido one v one high/extreme diff.

Windfall Island

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
EOS Zoro must have surpassed :- Oden , (Prime) Rayleigh , Mihawk , Shanks & Ryuma .
So i think Zoro must have surpassed Kaido as well.

He very well would be having 3 black blades , highest level internal damage Haki on his swords , Advanced Asura techniques to name a few.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think so.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
zoro wins. WSS zoro surpasses oden.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking on big hype with Kaido and seeing where Zoro going, don't say I see Mihawk on the level of Kaido, so nah, Zoro getting beaten, but give at best mid-high diff of challenge before getting defeated at least.

Especially spoilers push that Kaido is quite close in power of Whitebeard when he debated facing Kaido in all out fight.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Looking on big hype with Kaido and seeing where Zoro going, don't say I see Mihawk on the level of Kaido, so nah, Zoro getting beaten, but give at best mid-high diff of challenge before getting defeated at least.

Especially spoilers push that Kaido is quite close in power of Whitebeard when he debated facing Kaido in all out fight.
Disagree. Shanks is yonko who also stopped kaido from entering marineford war and yet mihawk is still the strongest swordsman, clearly it shows mihawk is on par with yonko.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Disagree. Shanks is yonko who also stopped kaido from entering marineford war and yet mihawk is still the strongest swordsman, clearly it shows mihawk is on par with yonko.
From what we know, we don't know if he actually face to face with Kaido or just his underlings. Nothing to say how the fight go. Mihawk is fodder to Kaido. Zoro even state Kaido is strongest pirate over Mihawk. Please don't try to insert something that isn't true on Mihawk. He is YC lvl+ at best, but doubtful even more to be Yonko lvl and even Admiral lvl.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
From what we know, we don't know if he actually face to face with Kaido or just his underlings. Nothing to say how the fight go. Mihawk is fodder to Kaido. Zoro even state Kaido is strongest pirate over Mihawk. Please don't try to insert something that isn't true on Mihawk. He is YC lvl+ at best, but doubtful even more to be Yonko lvl and even Admiral lvl.
What? Obviously it means shanks faced kaido. Why would kaido change his mind just because shanks stopped his underling?
I only insert facts, and the fact is that mihawk is still the WSS even with shanks as yonko.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Zoro EOS will be able to solo Kaido. Imo maybe a mid diff fight. Oden wasn’t Yonkou tier but I would say he was at it’s gates..Kaido got stronger 20years after Oden. So Zoro imo is around Oden’s lv now. WSS Mihawk is Yonkou Lv, So Zoro has to reach Yonkou Lv & o think he will be stronger than Kaido

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
rom what we know, we don't know if he actually face to face with Kaido or just his underlings.

Now on topic.

First I think it's important to establish what strength level you're all putting these EOS characters. Personally even if Zoro becomes WSS by end of series, it doesn't guarantee him defeating Kaido, much less put him at the level of an emperor; since I inhenrently don't believe WSS are stronger than an emperor.

Secondly, Kaido is stronger now than when he faced Oden, so using Oden's feat of being able to scar him as comparison with Zoro doing the same now with Enma is doesn't hold up very well with time since 20 years have passed. Whitebeard himself commented on this.

Kaido would win but it'd be a much higher difficulty than facing a current Zoro, even if I believe that the latter could still injure him now.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
First I think it's important to establish what strength level you're all putting these EOS characters. Personally even if Zoro becomes WSS by end of series, it doesn't guarantee him defeating Kaido, much less put him at the level of an emperor; since I inhenrently don't believe WSS are stronger than an emperor.
Swordsman Shank...............World Strongest Swordsman Mihawk, so how is someone stronger than Mihawk who in turn is stronger than emperor not on emperor level?

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Swordsman Shank...............World Strongest Swordsman Mihawk, so how is someone stronger than Mihawk who in turn is stronger than emperor not on emperor level?
Because there's more that determines a pirate being considered an emperor than simply their ability to wield a sword. Had this been the only requirement, Mihawk would be both the WSS AND considered an emperor. Until it is confirmed in the manga that "if he had a crew and territory of his own, he'd be mentioned alongside the 4 emperors" (similar to how we know Garp is an admiral level), I'll keep my stance.

Lord Traffy Law

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
kaido is still currently regarded as the strongest guy currently in the manga, even if the gang defeats him i don't think it necessarily means lufy has surpassed him, same way luffy beat crocodile but couldn't really handle a candle to him at marineford

it's 50/50, I'm leaning kaido tho

Last edited:

mattey245

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
If we are speaking about a Zoro that accomplished his dream. I'm sure that he will be stronger than Kaido. Considering that Mihawk was defeated by Zoro and probably Zoro won't stop training even after getting his title. I'm going with Zoro.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

kaido is still currently regarded as the strongest guy currently in the manga, even if the gang defeats him i don't think it necessarily means lufy has surpassed him, same way luffy beat crocodile but couldn't really handle a candle to him at marineford

it's 50/50, I'm leaning kaido tho
We are speaking about the end of op, not the end of Wano. I'm staying with Zoro considering that he should be strong enough to 1v1 and defeat Mihawk

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Still on Kaido a bit more. Idk if he be there on Yonko lvl or at least to a point. Feel Kaido still beats him around especially Kaido is a bit there close on PK tier which Zoro won't be on.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Zoro already is about 2 or 3 notches under Kaido already.

EOS he’ll be dominant in their fight. & probably mid diff Kaido.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro already is about 2 or 3 notches under Kaido already.

EOS he’ll be dominant in their fight. & probably mid diff Kaido.
You don't go that with Yonko. It be Extreme Diff at best with Kaido if he fighting on his own, but Idk if he be on Yonko lvl or at least not on level of Whitebeard and Shanks. Kaido isn't no joke especially if ge tries. Zoro won't have easy time even in EOS.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
You don't go that with Yonko. It be Extreme Diff at best with Kaido if he fighting on his own, but Idk if he be on Yonko lvl or at least not on level of Whitebeard and Shanks. Kaido isn't no joke especially if ge tries. Zoro won't have easy time even in EOS.
No. It’s mid diff. Zoro is already close to an extreme diff.

This is only one of a handful slightly objective post. But it’s too late to even care. Because you will rarely be objective if it serves to spite other fans..Which is sad

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
No. It’s mid diff. Zoro is already close to an extreme diff.

This is only one of a handful slightly objective post. But it’s too late to even care. Because you will rarely be objective if it serves to spite other fans..Which is sad
Nah, Zoro will be Extreme-Diff, he doesn't have stats on other areas to face Kaido on his own. I using canon, not headcannon like your side on how they act when someone disagree with you. Thinking Kaido gets one-shot doesn't make sense and illogical if you think that.