- Joined
- Apr 4, 2014
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello folks!
Let me please introduce myself, my name’s Eric 25 years old artist from France. I’ve been reading and drawing comics for as long as I can remember. Eastern AND Western comics, I’m always in to discover new comics’ universes
.
I’m here to share with you about the mangas I read and also about the one we’re working on with my friend SamJin.
I first encountered with Japanimation as a child while watching Captain Harlock and Cobra on tv, then in high school a classmates lend me some of his Dragon Ball Manga. I was hooked! Since, I’ve been fascinated by Shonen such as Naruto, Bleach, Yuyu Hakusho, FMA and HunterXHunter which I loved and I’m starting to discover Fairy Tail and One Piece (I know, better late than never
)
Let me please introduce myself, my name’s Eric 25 years old artist from France. I’ve been reading and drawing comics for as long as I can remember. Eastern AND Western comics, I’m always in to discover new comics’ universes
.I’m here to share with you about the mangas I read and also about the one we’re working on with my friend SamJin.
I first encountered with Japanimation as a child while watching Captain Harlock and Cobra on tv, then in high school a classmates lend me some of his Dragon Ball Manga. I was hooked! Since, I’ve been fascinated by Shonen such as Naruto, Bleach, Yuyu Hakusho, FMA and HunterXHunter which I loved and I’m starting to discover Fairy Tail and One Piece (I know, better late than never
)