Support Error in the Edited Manga name

Phoenix no Ankaa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 13, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Recently I did the upload of a Edited Manga, quoting the wrong manga. I wanted to upload "Saint Seiya Episode G" but I used the link for the manga as "Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas." How can I delete the Edited Manga "Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas 58" with the link "http://mangahelpers.com/s/marcelo-ferreira/download/9180"?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
You can always edit the release :) Just edit it and select the correct manga title ^^ Though, you might need to add the title into your manga list before hand if you haven't already.

To edit or delete:
http://mangahelpers.com/s/marcelo-ferreira/details/9180

You should see the edit and delete link after the download detail:
Uploaded by Marcelo.Ferreira on Jan 20, 2009 23:35 | Edit | Delete

For more info, visit the Manga Editor FAQ :)

If you still have any problems, please feel free to PM me, I can explain further or change it for you.
 
Top