- Joined
- Sep 9, 2008
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
While trying to upload the latest RAW of Vivid, chapter 11, I was slightly surprised to see the RAW being uploaded under another groups name.
I say surprised, because I never got a screen of any kind that allowed me to select a group in the first place (nor do I recall needing to do so before, but I assume that's a new feature). Now, I don't want to cause the group Gin no Tsuyaku any unneeded problems by uploading a RAW of a manga they might not even want under their name, so what is the speediest, and least troublesome way to fix this? And how do I avoid it in the future?
I say surprised, because I never got a screen of any kind that allowed me to select a group in the first place (nor do I recall needing to do so before, but I assume that's a new feature). Now, I don't want to cause the group Gin no Tsuyaku any unneeded problems by uploading a RAW of a manga they might not even want under their name, so what is the speediest, and least troublesome way to fix this? And how do I avoid it in the future?


