Support Error when posting news in the translator's home

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
When I'm posting some news in my translator's home, I get an error. It said "This field is required". After a few minutes, I found out that that error was because of the lack of a chapter number. I had to change the type of the release to translation, put a 0 on the chapter field, and change it back to news in order to send it (there's also the option of disabling javascript, but I prefer the first). Please, fix it.

And by the way, when selecting "news" as the type of release, the fields for "release type" and "ordering" aren't hidden. I don't think there's any point on filling those fields for news, don't you?
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
updated
 
Top