Discussion Estimating Characters PL

Mythoclast

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
488
Reaction score
720
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Hmm,I'm now inclined to believe that her powerlevel is probably lower than my original estimate.
47000 magic like Gloxinia,70 strength like Merlin and 2900 spirit.
Seems fair enough..
 

Tragicdeath

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,014
Country
United States
Hmm,I'm now inclined to believe that her powerlevel is probably lower than my original estimate.
47000 magic like Gloxinia,70 strength like Merlin and 2900 spirit.
Seems fair enough..
Glox strength is 0 according to the databooks which is so stupid.lol. Anyhoo, I bet Estarossa with 3 decrees including his own is around 120k PL.
 

Aetherventus258

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
289
Reaction score
346
Age
27
Country
Fire Nation
Glox strength is 0 according to the databooks which is so stupid.lol. Anyhoo, I bet Estarossa with 3 decrees including his own is around 120k PL.
I would say that it is closer to the PL of AM Meliodas, I think that his PL should be between 132k-135k and I think it also varies with shape to his personality.
 

OtakuFreak

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
9,606
Age
26
Country
Fun Forum
Explain the difference to me (im bored and the purgatory arc is making this forum dry af)

Ludoshel: *Basic ark does minimum damage to off-guard Zeldris*

Fandom: As expected. Ludoshel and Zeldris are probably equivalent tier.

Elizabeth: *Basic ark does minimum damage to half-guarded Assault Meliodas*

Fandom: LOL he LET her lmao, she's not even AA tier.

?? I don't see it someone explain
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
Explain the difference to me (im bored and the purgatory arc is making this forum dry af)

Ludoshel: *Basic ark does minimum damage to off-guard Zeldris*

Fandom: As expected. Ludoshel and Zeldris are probably equivalent tier.

Elizabeth: *Basic ark does minimum damage to half-guarded Assault Meliodas*

Fandom: LOL he LET her lmao, she's not even AA tier.

?? I don't see it someone explain
You never learn don't you lol.
 

Bøjan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2017
Messages
817
Reaction score
1,111
Gender
Male
Country
Macedonia
Explain the difference to me (im bored and the purgatory arc is making this forum dry af)

Ludoshel: *Basic ark does minimum damage to off-guard Zeldris*

Fandom: As expected. Ludoshel and Zeldris are probably equivalent tier.

Elizabeth: *Basic ark does minimum damage to half-guarded Assault Meliodas*

Fandom: LOL he LET her lmao, she's not even AA tier.

?? I don't see it someone explain
I really don't know :derp i guess people hate her? I don't, and it's clearly seen that her magic is stronger than than the AA's magic (i don't know with graces).
This is enough for me to see that her magic is the strongest in the Goddess clan (excluding SD) and ~noon Mael maybe. The ark she used on Meliodas looked like she really put effort in it, it was huge.
Also the slap thingy was 90% for fun by Nakaba, just like the MC gets his ass beat/slapped by his girl in other anime/manga when in fact he's leagues above her. She is too weak now to count that as a feat, that's why i said it was "not real". When she is a Goddess then people will obviously take that more seriously, or at least i will.
PS: I'm really bad at explaining, sorry :emocat
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
I really don't know :derp i guess people hate her? I don't, and it's clearly seen that her magic is stronger than than the AA's magic (i don't know with graces).
This is enough for me to see that her magic is the strongest in the Goddess clan (excluding SD) and ~noon Mael maybe. The ark she used on Meliodas looked like she really put effort in it, it was huge.
Also the slap thingy was 90% for fun by Nakaba, just like the MC gets his ass beat/slapped by his girl in other anime/manga when in fact he's leagues above her. She is too weak now to count that as a feat, that's why i said it was "not real". When she is a Goddess then people will obviously take that more seriously, or at least i will.
You realize that she went all out whereas Ludoshel didn't even go all out at all?

Mael shit on anyone at noon in the Goddess Clan, it is basically Escanor in the Goddess Clan.
 

OtakuFreak

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
9,606
Age
26
Country
Fun Forum
You never learn don't you lol.
Because this fandom keeps making double-standards and contradictions.

Ludoshel and Elizabeth both used basic abilities against high-tier demons, but Ludoshel's moment is accepted as proof of his power and how he is probably equivalent/little higher than Zeldris tier.

In fact, Ludoshel's attack looked more powerful from the size/speed of it, yet Elizabeth's ''weaker'' arc did more damage to a superior demon?

But Elizabeth? Nah, doesn't count for shit because we make excuses: like A) He was off-guard (He really wasn't + Zeldris was more off-guard when the community accepts Ludoshel's feat 100% of the time) B) Lover's argument (lol, if it was Nakaba would've avoided the ark slap and just did a normal slap) C) Luck (lol?)

You're not explaining the difference to me in the first comment, once you do I might ''learn''. But I haven't yet because people only explain and make contradictions.

PS: I'm really bad at explaining, sorry :emocat
It's okay :hee

You realize that she went all out whereas Ludoshel didn't even go all out at all?
She little/some effort into the slap.
But she didn't ''go all out'' because she wasn't sweating or going unconscious, like she did with Indura.
It's a basic ark from both Ludoshel and Elizabeth.
 

MrSchmitty7

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 20, 2016
Messages
3,656
Reaction score
6,861
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Explain the difference to me (im bored and the purgatory arc is making this forum dry af)

Ludoshel: *Basic ark does minimum damage to off-guard Zeldris*

Fandom: As expected. Ludoshel and Zeldris are probably equivalent tier.

Elizabeth: *Basic ark does minimum damage to half-guarded Assault Meliodas*

Fandom: LOL he LET her lmao, she's not even AA tier.

?? I don't see it someone explain
Because saying Ludo and Zeldris are relatively close makes much more sense than saying a human girl who has admitted that her magic is “nerfed” can somehow topple a 142K monster when not even Escanor could do that; especially when Diane noted that Escanor was in a mode where he could’ve went to kill the captain
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
Because this fandom keeps making double-standards and contradictions.

Ludoshel and Elizabeth both used basic abilities against high-tier demons, but Ludoshel's moment is accepted as proof of his power and how he is probably equivalent/little higher than Zeldris tier.

In fact, Ludoshel's attack looked more powerful from the size/speed of it, yet Elizabeth's ''weaker'' arc did more damage to a superior demon?

But Elizabeth? Nah, doesn't count for shit because we make excuses: like A) He was off-guard (He really wasn't + Zeldris was more off-guard when the community accepts Ludoshel's feat 100% of the time) B) Lover's argument (lol, if it was Nakaba would've avoided the ark slap and just did a normal slap) C) Luck (lol?)

You're not explaining the difference to me in the first comment, once you do I might ''learn''. But I haven't yet because people only explain and make contradictions.



It's okay :hee



She little/some effort into the slap.
But she didn't ''go all out'' because she wasn't sweating or going unconscious, like she did with Indura.
It's a basic ark from both Ludoshel and Elizabeth.
The fact that you are even trying to compare Elizabeth to someone as Meliodas himself or the Archangels who possess the power of the SD herself is the proof of your BS fanboyism.

That is why I said that you will never " learn ".
 

OtakuFreak

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
9,606
Age
26
Country
Fun Forum
Because saying Ludo and Zeldris are relatively close makes much more sense than saying a human girl who has admitted that her magic is “nerfed” can somehow topple a 142K monster when not even Escanor could do that.
Who knows.

Maybe Elizabeth's strength returned to her, or what she was saying was ''nerfed'' was something else entirely.
She said her magic was nerfed when trying to change Meliodas, probably something entirely independent to ark.

If Elizabeth was a Goddess and had confirmed 100% access to all her strength would you be more inclined to accept this moment as a feat to her power?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The fact that you are even trying to compare Elizabeth to someone as Meliodas himself or the Archangels who possess the power of the SD herself is the proof of your BS fanboyism.

That is why I said that you will never " learn ".
LOL

If you really want to play that game then I could sit here all day protesting about how she's God's daughter so the AA's having her mother's power means diddly squat but I'm still waiting for that explanation you have.. unless of course you can't protest what I said :feelsgoodman
 

Bøjan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2017
Messages
817
Reaction score
1,111
Gender
Male
Country
Macedonia
If you really want to play that game then I could sit here all day protesting
Please don't, i don't want to see Demonspeed banning people because there is an Elizabeth war in the wrong thread :bored
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
Who knows.

Maybe Elizabeth's strength returned to her, or what she was saying was ''nerfed'' was something else entirely.
She said her magic was nerfed when trying to change Meliodas, probably something entirely independent to ark.

If Elizabeth was a Goddess and had confirmed 100% access to all her strength would you be more inclined to accept this moment as a feat to her power?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


LOL

If you really want to play that game then I could sit here all day protesting about how she's God's daughter so the AA's having her mother's power means diddly squat but I'm still waiting for that explanation you have.. unless of course you can't protest what I said :feelsgoodman
You mean a miserable princess that failed to receive the power of the SD aka a grace? Sure lol.$

Being the son or daughter of one of them means shit ( Meliodas was a weakling with 300 when he was a child and Estarossa, no comment )

She is a damsel in distress, someone who always need to be protected by these Archangels. ( even currently lol )
 

Raiyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
157
Reaction score
357
Age
31
Country
Bangladesh
1st of all Zel was caught offgaurd its plain as earth is ( not a flat earth society member) :derp.

2nd Eli slapped meliodas but meliodas told her too slap him but he got the ark-slap rather than the normal one thats why he was blown away.

3rd Eli is strong but comparing her to AA is way too much. She might have OP magic power compare to AA but not overall power.
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
1st of all Zel was caught offgaurd its plain as earth is ( not a flat earth society member) :derp.

2nd Eli slapped meliodas but meliodas told her too slap him but he got the ark-slap rather than the normal one thats why he was blown away.

3rd Eli is strong but comparing her to AA is way too much. She might have OP magic power compare to AA but not overall power.
He literally let himself wide open for her to go for it lol.

In this common in shonen ( example naruto, DBZ, One Piece and even Bleach )
 

Bøjan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2017
Messages
817
Reaction score
1,111
Gender
Male
Country
Macedonia
( Meliodas was a weakling with 300 when he was a child and Estarossa, no comment )
I think that was the 3k Meliodas with the sins :fan , because jumping by 141700PL is A LOT. He was probably born with like 10-20k.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Please don't, i don't want to see Demonspeed banning people because there is an Elizabeth war in the wrong thread :bored
Heh, it's not really off topic since it's about PL. I can ban people but if I do it wouldn't be because of that.
 

MrSchmitty7

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 20, 2016
Messages
3,656
Reaction score
6,861
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who knows.

Maybe Elizabeth's strength returned to her, or what she was saying was ''nerfed'' was something else entirely.
She said her magic was nerfed when trying to change Meliodas, probably something entirely independent to ark.

If Elizabeth was a Goddess and had confirmed 100% access to all her strength would you be more inclined to accept this moment as a feat to her power?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


LOL

If you really want to play that game then I could sit here all day protesting about how she's God's daughter so the AA's having her mother's power means diddly squat but I'm still waiting for that explanation you have.. unless of course you can't protest what I said :feelsgoodman
I’d still have my doubts for several reasons, but I’d probably be 30% more likely to believe that it was her own feat as compared to .5% belief lol
 

OtakuFreak

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
9,606
Age
26
Country
Fun Forum
Please don't, i don't want to see Demonspeed banning people because there is an Elizabeth war in the wrong thread :bored
But the current chapter has received null discussion. How else do I occupy my time? And arguing with Sobreno is one of the ways to keep myself entertained :hurr

You mean a miserable princess that failed to receive the power of the SD aka a grace? Sure lol.$
0 backstory on Elizabeth means this comment is an opinion and not fact (yet).

being the son or daughter of one of them means shit ( Meliodas was a weakling with 300 when he was a child and Estarossa, no comment )
Because Meliodas was a CHILD LOL?

And Estarossa was always weak, unlike Elizabeth who has shown her own independent power.

he is a damsel in distress, someone who always need to be protected by these Archangels. ( even currently lol )
But the AA's were saved by Elizabeth on more than one occassion.
But are they damsels to you? No lol ofc not because it's not Elizabeth.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1st of all Zel was caught offgaurd its plain as earth is ( not a flat earth society member) :derp
Mhm.

Zeldris was more off-guard yet Ludoshel's feat is more universally accepted which makes no sense.

2nd Eli slapped meliodas but meliodas told her too slap him but he got the ark-slap rather than the normal one thats why he was blown away.
mhm

3rd Eli is strong but comparing her to AA is way too much. She might have OP magic power compare to AA but not overall power.


He literally let himself wide open for her to go for it lol.
But so did Zeldris against Ludoshel with that logic, because he was ''wide open'' and off-guard.
But I don't see you arguing that Zeldris ''let'' Ludoshel hit him and therefore his feat is null and void?

Heh, it's not really off topic since it's about PL. I can ban people but if I do it wouldn't be because of that.
I'll keep it civil or close it down if it doesn't go anywhere <3

I’d still have my doubts for several reasons, but I’d probably be 30% more likely to believe that it was her own feat as compared to .5% belief lol
Define ''several reasons''.

I'm sad because the spoiler discussion is only 8 pages long rather than the usual 65 by now, so I need some discussion (literally anything)
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
But the current chapter has received null discussion. How else do I occupy my time? And arguing with Sobreno is one of the ways to keep myself entertained :hurr



0 backstory on Elizabeth means this comment is an opinion and not fact (yet).



Because Meliodas was a CHILD LOL?

And Estarossa was always weak, unlike Elizabeth who has shown her own independent power.



But the AA's were saved by Elizabeth on more than one occassion.
But are they damsels to you? No lol ofc not because it's not Elizabeth.
We know that she isn't a fighter and a princess and doesn't belong to any military squad, unlike the Demons brothers.

That she isn't an Archangel and wasn't forced to " eat " a grace unlike the brothers with their commandments.

He is still too weak, even as a child lol
And nope, she is also a fodder like him since she is literally useless like him in combat.

Lol what? She never saved them, not even once.
But the contrary is true, even now, who is the damsel in distress? She is literally in that role from the start.

Where did I say that Ludo's feat was null? There isn't any feat, that attack didn't do shit to Zeldoris at all, even when he was taken by surprise.
 
Top