You gave me a situation in where a man can easily travel at the speed of light and asserted the claim that he would always win. Just like the insanity of being able to travel at light speed I gave you a situation in where a man, mr light speeds opponent, is impervious to insane amounts of force so much so that the force generated from light speed travels is not enough to bypass his defense. As the situation may result in a stalemate who wins?
There are various degrees at which speeds differ between two people. You asserted that the fastest would win. However you gave me examples that tweaked that notion to suit your claim I believe. You gave me examples in which one side was overwhelmingly faster than the other but not of ones who held a lesser degree of greater speed. Your assertions were absolute: fast wins. Am I wrong? That would include all degrees of “greater than” within that spectrum. So is it true that fast always wins despite other variables?
Not really, I gave you a scenario where one guy horribly outclasses his opponent in speed, the fastest speed known for man is the speed of light, that is why I take the mr light speed as the fastest here in my example.
I didn't suit my claim just because, I am coherent on my stance from the start about the fastest against the snail type of opponent. ( compared to him and his overwhelming speed )
What you are doing is semantics here because you are denying what it is obvious in that kind of scenario.
Let's say one character has a good firepower +
speed of light ( aka the fastest ever ) against another character who also has a good firepower but
the speed of sound ( like a snail compared to mr light speed guy ) + higher intellectual capacity overall.
Anyone will say that the Mr speed of light will win, even if he is as stupid as an animal.
The fastest has the highest chance of winning here and zero chance of losing since he is safe from any kind of attack due to his speed.
That speed overwhelms others variables, the opponent has no time to form a strategy against that type of opponent, can't hit with his best moves, can't do anything at all except taking hit again and again right in the face and body until he collapses.