- Joined
- Sep 3, 2010
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 36
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
After the latest event in the manga and a little discussion with other users I've been asking myself: Is everything allowed in the war between the Black Order and The Millenium Earl?
Like for example making experiments with your allies and the Exorcists? Because only few humans are chosen to become fighters of God? Because the other people working for the Order are just regular humans and so are powerless?
To make it clear- I'm against it, although I do understand the desperate situation the Black Order is in. The Earl is powerful has thousands of Akumas following him as well as the Noah and has his eyes and ears everywhere. Probably in the Order too. Exorcists are rare, the Earl's minions are destroying what's left of the Innocence and Exorcists are onyl humans too and die.
Of course that's a very bad situation but I think that it is an acceptable excuse for what the Order did to Kanda, Alma, the woman and many others. That is the only reason why it came to this tragedy at all and not just because of the big, bad Earl.
In war there are also laws to be held (even if most don't stick to them anyway). And we always can decide to do bad and good things. What they did with Kanda and Alma and almost to Marie is in no way to justify.
So what do you think?
Like for example making experiments with your allies and the Exorcists? Because only few humans are chosen to become fighters of God? Because the other people working for the Order are just regular humans and so are powerless?
To make it clear- I'm against it, although I do understand the desperate situation the Black Order is in. The Earl is powerful has thousands of Akumas following him as well as the Noah and has his eyes and ears everywhere. Probably in the Order too. Exorcists are rare, the Earl's minions are destroying what's left of the Innocence and Exorcists are onyl humans too and die.
Of course that's a very bad situation but I think that it is an acceptable excuse for what the Order did to Kanda, Alma, the woman and many others. That is the only reason why it came to this tragedy at all and not just because of the big, bad Earl.
In war there are also laws to be held (even if most don't stick to them anyway). And we always can decide to do bad and good things. What they did with Kanda and Alma and almost to Marie is in no way to justify.
So what do you think?