Eyeshield 21 Art and volume covers thread

Dragonmaster

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
AestheticHyro said:
I think you're a bit confused with the DAS since it's really alot to do with perspective (no offense, just my opinion on what I read from your comment). If everything had pointed in the same direction, the perspective is off. The ball is held by his hand into his forearm and if you look closely at the anatomy, the middle (horizontally) of the torso is facing towards the viewer, thus the arm is actually "sinking" to the other side of his waist.
It's true that the perspective would be very utterly off if they all pointed in the same direction and even though that's exactly what I said, I didn't mean it. I didn't know how to explain the perspective thingy correctly and I still don't so I can't really rephrase it either -- that's how much I lack in English. But anygays, the main worry about the whole which-goes-where thingy is still the leg -- the dust and the current position hint towards it having moved sideways to reach that position. Because of that and those lines left by the hand, it's hard to tell which direction you meant Hiruma to have moved.

And by the way, what's DAS?

AestheticHyro said:
Granted, his physique doesn't match that of a real human body in terms of anatomy, but that is mostly because I tried to draw in an anime-manga style.
So, in order to mimick the mime, you should forget what the mime is mimicking?

AestheticHyro said:
Summary: I really appreciate your feedback and you seem to know alot about art (I've only taken one or 2 classes; both mostly concentrated on picture focus and perspective and were years apart)
After going through five courses of arts in senior secondary school/high school, gotta say that they weren't that important =D
 

zetman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
119
Reaction score
12
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Just found Eyeshield 21 volume 25 cover..

 

OS.Hoshi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
26
Gender
Female
Country
Guatemala
Ooo, the back cover is beautifull! *3 Thanks!
 

Horsee

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2007
Messages
102
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
I want international official HQ covers (big size). Indonesian, korean, chinese, french etc. Plz hlp me!
 

teles_40

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
And the artbook of eyeshield 21?
nobody has not?
 

OS.Hoshi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
26
Gender
Female
Country
Guatemala
you can find the artbook here http://www.eyeshield-21.com/index.php?page=artbooks

sorry, Horsee, but I cannot help you with international covers. I've seen the french ones (link above) but they're pretty much the same, 'cept with diffetent lettering, of course.
 

jZuave

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
65
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
is there any links for linearts?
 
Top