Chapter - Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 159 Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 159 Discussion

Steven

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
And even less posts.Man,this section become a Ghost Town

strikefreedom

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I want a flare and brandish encounter on a cover that ''''disputes''' to know who loves Lucy the most XD.

Erza who is shocked because he managed to break one of these random swords, Erza let's see what.

The Flame Empress's armor has been around for a long time.

Too bad the boat that burns is not that of Jellal, the story that comes back directly.

Web is Gultina's number 1 swordsman, ok but as usual we will have to accept these statements.

Raj didn't wait to come back to the bar, and they get caught in the illusion and Wendy doesn't notice anything about her and her sense of smell?

Reference to RAVE and Dead rock.

Wendy is on Haru's island facing Nakajima, I'm laughing if she ends up like Haru and Elie's son.

Lucy in front of Griff, I think he's going to turn into a tentacle monster because he's not very dangerous, griff, for the joke lucy should invoke Plue and griff calls him Master PLUE.

And gray and facing Hien, who got isekaized we believe XD.

So in the world of FT, rave and dead rock are ok manga.

Good gray who is AGAIN fighting against a guy who controls ice, it's all reheated, hahaha puns.

Well since Hien is a demon, will Gray decide to use his Demon Slayer or is that too much to ask? After seeing that it's an illusion, is it really a demon here?

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
So Mashima deciding to go Crossverse!
Raj's magic is good ngl