XXEliteXXAceXX

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Moderator Notice:
I know the past couple weeks have been pretty exciting with all the new fights, but let's not go too hard with the spam. As a reminder of forum rules, spamming includes one-liners that dont necessarily add to the discussion and the excessive use of reaction images. So far, I've been pretty lenient and would like to keep it that way as long as the spam doesn't go overboard.

Also, it's okay to talk about power levels in these chapter threads, but when the topic of an argument solely focuses on a character's power level, then I would suggest moving it to the power ranking thread. As always, please refrain from baiting, name-calling, generalizing fandoms, and off-topic posts.~ XXEliteXXAceXX

Regarding the chapter, I'm very excited that we're finally getting some new fights and current feats. Even though I am interested in where the FT members stand in terms of power, I'm more curious about the antagonists like the Dragon Eaters and the Dragon Gods. I hope they don't end up being a disappointment.

Last edited by a moderator:

August_Lightning

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Fo shoo brooo. I honestly think the only person in the world (not counting Igneel/Acno/Dragon Gods) that Laxus doesn't stand a chance against is August. Everyone else...Gildarts, Irene etc...he has a fighting chance even if he is the underdog!

Both Erza and Jellal bout to get spanked if he unleashes DF right now
Big Faxxxxxx.... Screw August Hax

Wait do Second Gens have DF???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Erza oenshotted Laxus this forum will go full pearl harbor and make Vietnam seem like a party :yodawg
I stg...... I will quit FT

King Moe

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Seriously I hate Erza. Laxus would destroy her but the fact she's Erza, she has to win by using a fcking ds sword.
These power ups are just asspulls like when Wendy uses her Magic to turn the whole Natsu Squad into DS to hurt Mercuphobia.

Touka is a exceed? Wow really disappointing...so a fcking cat is more dangerous than Zeref & controls a dragon god....garbage
How sword an asspull? It was shown early in her fight with Kyria and she trained it with Wendy to make it after another year. That isn't an asspull since it didn't come out of nowhere and this was explain already.

Wendy has year of training. You don't think she can get stronger? Even the DS enchantment did nothing to the WDG. Your freaking out too much here about it.

White Witch controls her body, that's not 'literally' her. Have you been paying attention? You sound like your hating to hate without checking things. Do some research before going on biased tirade bruh.

You Have No Soul

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Luxus will break the sword and Erza will use his hands, just like against Kyouka. Quote me and wait for the next chapter.
I will do it lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Imagine if Erza just one shot Laxus next chapter
:teehee

kenedyfake

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
1 one shot, hard? probably will be 2

Ayure

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Thanks to the info from IvanTail from reddit it seems like human form is a real form of white witch. It's not like a charle who is using a transformation magic. She is quiet young for being a 100+ witch, hmm I have a theory.

GL_Nova

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Elfman just jumped back up to the middle of the pack. That’s crazy

kenedyfake

Reaction score
Country
France
my girl holding on to Luxus's roar without a scratch.

benizakura vs new luxus skill. next chapter.

Last edited:

IamtherealMirajane

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I feel sorry for Gray.

When cana said how the freezing will work on Mira, if Ash guy was able to break it.

He is cute though when he sulk.

So where is the White Witch now? Is she trying to possess someone? Maybe Wendy or Carla?