Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 52 Discussion

GL_Nova

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Laxus might end up with Gildarts by proxy. He hasn’t even been touched so far. He casually clearing them.

Karna

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ahahaaa..Gray about to end the debates. Cant wait to see him beat Plandarts.

AmitDS

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
While this would be cool, I do have two issues:

1) Those match ups just shouldn't faze the characters that much - Gray can just eat any ice they throw at him, and Laxus has already beaten a Historia Hades while he was arguably in a worse condition

2) I don't see how it would develop either of them. Gray has faced the actual Lyon right at the start of the series and was absolutely fine facing Historia Ul. And with Silver, Gray should be the much stronger Devil Slayer by now. I don't see it doing much for him narratively either, since he's already dealt with the trauma of his parents deaths' + having to fight Silver in Tartaros. As for Laxus/Hades, I have the same issue, I just don't see how another fight with Hades will develop Laxus

More than anything I'd like to see it get mixed up. Maybe Gray ends up fighting a clone of Laxus instead, since Gray looked like he crapped himself when Laxus casually destroyed his ice wall. This does raise an issue as to who Laxus would fight though... maybe a Mira or Jellal clone? Or Gildarts? Gildarts would finally answer the question of whether Laxus has surpassed him or not, if he faces a Jellal clone we could have the match everyone has wanted (though I don't trust Hiro, 99% chance is that he would just make it inconclusive), or he faces a Mira clone and Miraxus development happens along with showing Mira's set (though this would be a giant middle finger to Mira if a random clone gets a fight over the real Mira lmao).

Its hard to predict really.
My only issue is that with Laxus, Gray etc exhausted, injured and low on power we still won't get the fights we want done properly.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
If aldron creates the people with whom the mage has stronger bond then laxus will not face Hades his will be more raijin makarov and mira if the people who have strong bond. It will never be hades

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
Unless he goes stupid and doesn't eat it like Invel's.
I'm hoping this doesn't happen, the way Gray's Slayer aspect is treated is awful.

Has the dude eaten ice in a fight even once?
Lowkey got slapped. Him and Lyon both struggled when Ur was perfectly fine.
Wasn't Gray holding back massively so that Lyon could get over the trauma of Ul's death?

Been a while since I read that, could be wrong. Regardless Ul being that much better than Gray makes no god damn sense given that he's an Ice DeS, is massively resistant to the cold anyway and went on to murderstomp a far stronger Ice Mage than Ul not just 1/2 days later. Honestly I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say he was jobbing vs Ul.
NaLu will finally happen. Gray dies, Bloodman comes back and get's revenge against Gajeel. GS finally faces Gildarts. Acno somehow comes back and ends the mission early.
You had me at 'Bloodman'.
My only issue is that with Laxus, Gray etc exhausted, injured and low on power we still won't get the fights we want done properly.
Isn't Laxus too weakened right now to have a real challenge? He can't fight Jellal and definitely can't fight Gildarts. Unless the seeds are nerfed versions of actual mages.
Both of you make a good point.

Laxus is handling the Groot army so well despite literally carrying Erza that I forgot he just fought Kyria and Erza back to back lmao
Laxus will get Makarov, if what @Verter says is true.
Maybe prime Makarov will be a challenge to a weakened Laxus, since Natsu holds Makarov's strength at high regard
Prime Makarov would be pretty cool to see, though doesn't that have the same issue as facing someone like Jellal/Gildarts? Prime Makarov should at least be at a level where he would handle an exhausted Laxus with ease right? Or am I wanking him too much?

Oh well, guess a Mira clone would give him a decent fight. :teehee

Axiomus

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
So 100,000,000 is how much of Aldoron's stamina is worth. Each damage being put on him reduces by one that could help in defeating Aldoron. That's a lot that requires more than just one person. Even more than the amount of guild members there are. Especially if the clones have turn into the likes of Gildarts, Makarov and possibly Laxus, Mira and Erza. That is if the clones are as strong as them. This could be a good way for them to become stronger. Some of them really need the upgrade.
It's basically impossible for humans to take down Aldoron. 100 million seconds is 3 years. This means Natsu would take 3 years if he used 1 demolition fist per second.

aymen24

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Mashima will tell us about Aldron's wounds???
I hope so!

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's basically impossible for humans to take down Aldoron. 100 million seconds is 3 years. This means Natsu would take 3 years if he used 1 demolition fist per second.
Yikes, 3 years worth amount of attacks? Wait, I don’t think this was established. Does taking out the God Seeds damage him or attacking his body? Cause if they have to attack his body and with no Wendy to use her Dragon Seal, no way should the dragon slayers alone would be able to achieve that. Especially if it’s only just Natsu

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yikes, 3 years worth of attacks? Wait, I don’t think this was established. Does taking out the God Seeds damage him or attacking his body? Cause if they second one, without Wendy to use her Dragon Seal no way should the dragon slayers alone would be able to achieve that.
Probably longer, as each demolition fist probably takes more time to cast than 1 second.

Attacking his body was what did 1 point of damage. The seeds are just there to beat up the mages.

Kenneth Latorre

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
We know that alderon can also heal. So those 3 years will also extend quite a bit. and thats assuming it takes 1 second to prepare that attack, which it looks like he takes longer. also, natsu needs breaks and sleep. so extend it a couple years more.
thats also assuming aldoron actually wouldnt mind natsu hitting every second for 3 years.
also, this is natsu, who is an uber powerful dragon slayer, with fire affinity, which should be weak to wood. non dragon slayers literally would deal 0 points.

Aldoron is really living up to the DG hype. i keep mentioning it because some people doubt the DGs, for some reason.
im guessing because of merc? but the reason is cause he was nerfed to 50%

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
So does this make Dragon Gods planetary or moon. Cause he’s a million times stronger than a charged up FDK:Demo fist

alekos23

Reaction score
Country
Greece
I think the problem with Aldron is his size obviously. Maybe if Natsu went to attack something more vital than a spot on his back he'd deal more damage. Pretty sure he's big enough you could easily go on a fantastic voyage with no schoolbuses lol.

MUIMadara

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The next 5-6 chaps are gonna be boring if it's another civil war
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm hoping this doesn't happen, the way Gray's Slayer aspect is treated is awful.

Has the dude eaten ice in a fight even once?
Nope. He's only been a slayer in two fights against ice mages (Ur and Invel) but never ate their ice once.

Wasn't Gray holding back massively so that Lyon could get over the trauma of Ul's death?

Been a while since I read that, could be wrong. Regardless Ul being that much better than Gray makes no god damn sense given that he's an Ice DeS, is massively resistant to the cold anyway and went on to murderstomp a far stronger Ice Mage than Ul not just 1/2 days later. Honestly I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say he was jobbing vs Ul.
I don't really remember. I know there was an emotional moment at the end with Lyon and Gray telling him to take his first steps but they were still getting stomped at one point. Ur didn't have a scratch at one point.

To be fair, every single person struggled against a historia but it's because it was 2v1 that makes it look worse.

You had me at 'Bloodman'.
Well it could happen. If they bring out the person the strongest person in that person's mind that they've faced then Gajeel could think of Bloodman. The strongest mages he's ever faced was Natsu and Bloodman (technically not a mage). Plus Gajeel admitted his feelings in that fight and he unlocked a new power-up (maybe DF) in that fight.

Hexbend

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It be crazy if Wolfen can copy curse powers lmao

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
An for the record, Laxus is up and moving and fighting with no issue, carryin an unconscious Erza on his back, and neither hide nor hair has been mentioned about the WW or her magic having anything to do with him being up. He won, he laid down, now he’s back up. An Erza is still recovering. Just needed saying.

Verter

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
Nah, much faster. We already know answer