Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 76 Discussion

Who is that silhouette??

• Total voters

Luffyfan30

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s not like anything interesting was going to happen if he did fought Happy and Carla. They just shown they’re glass cannon against melee attacks. At least with Hakune it won’t be the case
I'm trying to decide if I should to at least see how that turns or end here. At the same time I'm curious but worried.
It's obviously Grey, it's so obvious that I did not even wanted pour more salt on the wound. Erza at least got cool desighn (even if it was for an instance).
I know one Erza fan that will complain over this. Us Gray fans have it worse.

Star Frost

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm trying to decide if I should to at least see how that turns or end here. At the same time I'm curious but worried.
I would say wait for the fight with Hakune and go from there.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
@Kiki
what does the Aquarius say in the picture where she's with Lucy and Natsu underneath Happy and Carla. Please

Last edited:

Matthew209100

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
thought:
"Jorōgumo Erza" yes i new it, some said "Kappa Erza" but i was like "the fight might be over faster with a Kappa's water leaf weakness"

the fights: disappointed on how short they were, but i new they were going to free Wendy before they get to Erza. Thats how these trope fights fight weakest separately then to strongest together.
Hopefully when this dose become an anime, they will extend the fight scenes, I mean they did extend a lot of short fights in the manga

Wendy always seem to be good at using her Enchantment to cancel magic once she understood what she was canceling, so Erza short fight makes sense after all. Wendy is more for stoping the fight as soon as posable without hurting people.

Wendy, from cry baby douting her abilities to Strong Confident OP LOLI....I'M SO PROUD

I'm just glad the whole Mind control is over, disappointed on how short, But still happy. (Never was a fan of the Mind control trope)

Matthew209100

Reaction score
Country
United States
Soooooooo what the hell is next?
The Fans/haters will be upset and destroy Fairy tail for destroying their expectations/Just hate...

oh wait Selene from the looks of it, will do that for both disappointed fans and haters.

Newperson00

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
We finally finished these AlvareASS Tier filler chapters. good riddance
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All I care about is Selene's fight and the Beauty Gods. + Diabolos
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wow, Mashima really skipped Gray's fight.

I'm mad lol
it's totally disrespectful

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why are some people defending this type of writing? Transforming the girls into Yokai was a waste of time because nothing actually happened with it. When I say nothing I don't even mean just in the long run, nothing came of it period besides a new design for a couple of panels.

Also does anyone else find it weird that Wendy couldn't undo Gemini transformation magic but undoes Erza.

JK Network

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why are some people defending this type of writing? Transforming the girls into Yokai was a waste of time because nothing actually happened with it. When I say nothing I don't even mean just in the long run, nothing came of it period besides a new design for a couple of panels.

Also does anyone else find it weird that Wendy couldn't undo Gemini transformation magic but undoes Erza.
Saying nothing came out if it isn’t true. Aquarius showed up that’s not nothing at all. Especially for Lucy’s arc

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Saying nothing came out if it isn’t true. Aquarius showed up that’s not nothing at all. Especially for Lucy’s arc
Aquarius could have shown up regardless due to the way Elentir magic is. Even then sorry but I don't see Aquarius as being character development. We already seen her and Lucy relationship and we have have already seen her power matter of fact Lucy has her power. She doesn't offer much to Lucy besides emotional moments.

JK Network

Reaction score
Country
United States
Aquarius could have shown up regardless due to the way Elentir magic is. Even then sorry but I don't see Aquarius as being character development. We already seen her and Lucy relationship and we have have already seen her power matter of fact Lucy has her power. She doesn't offer much to Lucy besides emotional moments.
It gives lucy closure that’s not nothing. That’s literally the point of them reuniting and to show how far Lucy has come and you are downgrading it by saying it’s “not much”. And Aquarius coming to save them gave her more of a purpose to be there anyway. I’m not saying the yokai stuff was handled well at all but to say nothing came out of it is a lie and you haven't disproved that.

Matthew209100

Reaction score
Country
United States
Aquarius was the whole reason they won, Lucy to Wendy, to Wendy freeing Erza

She is way too OP (reason why she can only be summoned by water, unlike the other zodiac)

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
Once again big disappointment this chapter:

Gray, who doesn't dare hit happy and carla, doesn't use his demon slayers, doesn't try to run away.

Aquarius who makes wendy drink water to wake her up, like what my idea of purifying water and that natsu makes lucy drink while kissing her was not stupid.

Some will be glad Eilleen didn't come to help.

Erza spider, not even a fight that's shocking on the other hand.

At least we can say that erza and wendy were not privileged, but that's not a good thing either.

Because suddenly all this plot was useless DRAMA wasted 100%.

Selene is not happy that her game has already ended, I hope she finds something else to punish them.

Selene = us the fans.

People are not happy with anything, so it is better for the author to move at his own pace, with the Aldoron saga they complained that the battles were getting longer, and here with the Yokais subplot they wanted it to get longer when we want and to see them fight with the Goddesses ... that's why I prefer to see what the Author has in store for us for that part and that in this case the characters take revenge for the previous defeat
Not me already, for Aldron it was going too fast too, I do not see any difference with aldron and selene there.

Those who complained that Aldron was going too slowly are the same ones who complain about the transition chapter and want to go straight to the sequel.

So MASHIMA must not be listening to its fans there.

I want that SLOW DOWN! Its enough of this too rapid narration.

Hiro shortened the fights and y’all still bitching. Honestly the biggest issue with FT is him adjusting to fan response. Write what you had planned, because these backseat authors ain’t never happy.
I do that write what I want T-T longer fights, assumed drama.

Who are her fans that mashima listen to and who want it to go faster?

I can't believe that the majority of fans are asking that, mashima stops listening to her idiots please T-T.