Question Fairy Tail Japanese Translation

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Can anyone here tell me were I can find the official Japanese translation for the Fairy Tail Chapters or any other manga, I am curious about a few things.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
A few sites host Japanese raws, but I haven't checked up if they still have Fairy Tail. Baidu has Chinese scans. I have a few japanese scans saved on some remote folder on my desktop, and I own some of the Japanese volumes. Nothing before the Tartaros arc though.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Fudge, well, thank you, I will try to give those sites a try, actuall, do you have the chapter for Sting vs Larcade?
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I should. Somewhere. If you're looking for something that a character has spoken, you can try listening to the anime. The Japanese dialogues follow the exact wording of the manga for the most part.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't know if it's allowed here
But this site has all the volumes of Fairy Tail raw, even the 100-year quest and more



I actually tried to download but there seems to be an issue, as it doesn't automatically download or have a link to actually download
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nevermind, I figured out how to download them, but some of them from volume 58 and onward are blocked for premium members.

Does anyone have the raw for chapter 511? It is for the hiragana for Light when Sting talks
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
They used the kanji 光 (hikari).

Sting basically says anything white or light doesn't work on him.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Okay, so the hiragana with hikara is ひかり? so that would mean it is physically perceivable light correct?
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Okay, so the hiragana with hikara is ひかり? so that would mean it is physically perceivable light correct?
Yes. ひかりis the hiragana for 光 (hikari). 光 means light. It could be used to describe physically perceivable light, yes.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Okay, thank you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Axiomus I can’t access the raws on further chapters but can anyone get the rams to what Mavis said about “The curse of contradiction took my life”?

here is the page I am talking about

 
Last edited:

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
in chapter 530, what is the kanji when Zeref and Natsu are talking about "World" around the end of the chapter?
 

Biri Biri

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
303
Reaction score
1,267
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
in chapter 530, what is the kanji when Zeref and Natsu are talking about "World" around the end of the chapter?
I can't seem to find the raw scan for chapter 530.

Otherwise, the kanji for 'world' should normally be 世界 = sekai.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I was hoping that someone here can translate this phrase, it is from chapter 209

黒(くろ)き魔(ま)術(じゅつ)を極(きわ)め...
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was hoping that someone here can translate this phrase, it is from chapter 209

黒(くろ)き魔(ま)術(じゅつ)を極(きわ)め...
I know FKS on the NNT thread is good at translating so if no one here is able, maybe ask him? Or njt
 

Biri Biri

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
303
Reaction score
1,267
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I was hoping that someone here can translate this phrase, it is from chapter 209

黒(くろ)き魔(ま)術(じゅつ)を極(きわ)め...
A type of Black Art. The magic in question here is Ankhseram Black Magic, but I think it wasn't given an official name yet then.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
A type of Black Art. The magic in question here is Ankhseram Black Magic, but I think it wasn't given an official name yet then.
interesting, I thought it was just mastering the black arts, thank you though
 
Top