He can't:Also, I forgot to mention this , but I disagree that Natsu was weaker than Jackal and couldn't defeat any of the nine demon gates one on one.
-Silver would one shot him (Well that already happened)
-Sayla would use Macro on him and have him choke himself
-Torafuzar would use Tenchi Kaimei and knock him out (Well that already happened)
-Kyouka uses Sensation Curse and increases his level of pain, Natsu doesnt have a high pain threshold like Erza to survive all that damage
-Natsu can't even go near Ezel since he would get sliced up by Five Peerless Swords and Ogre Circle
-Keyes is intangible so Natsu can't beat him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Healing Jellal after he was bathed in Etherion? He was full health afterward and even proceeded to go and look for Nirvana to destroy it personally..I've never seen Wendy heal someone to the point where they were without a single injury in the same way Zeref can heal himself.
Wendy's healing is flawless man



)
? And no way Cancer lol.