Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We can change the mid tier and strong tier, if Erza/Mira are too close. If Erza is fixed at very strong, Lucy at mid, which character best represents strong? Maybe Minerva or Rogue?
Good question. Ever since her fight with Larcade, I've always had Kagura around Makarov's level. Some may disagree and put Lucy/Wendy above him but I guess it really just depends on how you rank the other characters. While the Spriggans are more defined, Fiore's mages have been sort of inconsistent. I'm okay with the way the poll is right now though. I just wanted to let everyone know where I stand.

EDIT: Actually, would you guys say Kagura is closer to Makarov or Bluenote? Both, maybe? Or neither?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I've always had Kagura around Makarov's level.
That would depend with where you have Makarov around. GOI level or slightly weaker? I'd say he's superior to Jura but falls short of the other 3.
EDIT: Actually, would you guys say Kagura is closer to Makarov or Bluenote? Both, maybe? Or neither?
Kagura would be superior to BlueNote, someone who's around Jura level of power give or take.
Superior to both of them.
I'd say she's around Wolfheim-ish level, since I have Erza at around Hyberion's general power level. Just a level below Spriggan 12 powerwise.
 
Last edited:

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That would depend with where you have Makarov around. GOI level or slightly weaker? I'd say he's superior to Jura but falls short of the other 3.

Kagura would be superior to BlueNote, someone who's around Jura level of power give or take.
Superior to both of them.
I'd say she's around Wolfheim-ish level, since I have Erza and Mira at around Hyberion's general power level. Just a level below Spriggan 12 powerwise.
That would be a fair assessment. I also have Makarov around GOI level whom I consider to be Spriggan level (low-medium tier). The only difference is that I actually have Erza and Mirajane well above Spriggan level (around medium-high tier).

Meanwhile, I have Lucy and Wendy slightly below Spriggan tier. I don't think either of them could beat Neinhart or Jacob solo. Now, the reason why I compared Kagura to Makarov is because their attack power is quite similar. Makarov failed to damage Jacob with a casual punch and one of Kagura's most powerful attack was blocked by Larcade with two fingers. I'm willing to put both of them around the lower end of the Spriggans. Like you said, around Wolfheim's level is about right.
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,042
Reaction score
3,675
Age
32
Country
United States
Actually that gap between GOI isn't that far (they lacks feats ) they are all in the same level so I would definitely say that Kagura is wizard saint level vs wolfheim level
 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Meanwhile, I have Lucy and Wendy slightly below Spriggan tier. I don't think either of them could beat Neinhart or Jacob solo. Now, the reason why I compared Kagura to Makarov is because their attack power is quite similar. Makarov failed to damage Jacob with a casual punch and one of Kagura's most powerful attack was blocked by Larcade with two fingers. I'm willing to put both of them around the lower end of the Spriggans. Like you said, around Wolfheim's level is about right.
Would this be GOI level then? For both Lucy and Wendy?
About your Kagura and Makarov assessment, I think it isn't as clear cut as that.
Larcade is one of the strongest Spriggans, and Lessio is among the weaker ones. Makarov failing to damage Lessio with even a casual punch means he won't even be able to do anything to the stronger ones.
But Kagura failing to damage one of the top 3 with one of her most powerful attacks would mean that same attack would be able to affect the weaker ones. At least to a degree. Which is why Kagura should be superior to at least Makarov in this scenario.
Would that make sense?
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Would this be GOI level then? For both Lucy and Wendy?
About your Kagura and Makarov assessment, I think it isn't as clear cut as that.
Larcade is one of the strongest Spriggans, and Lessio is among the weaker ones. Makarov failing to damage Lessio with even a casual punch means he won't even be able to do anything to the stronger ones.
But Kagura failing to damage one of the top 3 with one of her most powerful attacks would mean that same attack would be able to affect the weaker ones. At least to a degree. Which is why Kagura should be superior to at least Makarov in this scenario.
Would that make sense?
Lucy and Wendy should be weaker than the weakest Spriggan. Base Wendy had trouble with Bluenote and Lucy couldn't even overpower a non-serious Brandish in CQC. Whether you put the GOI on a higher level than that is up to you. Personally, I do.

As for Kagura and Makarov, I see what you're saying. But then you have to keep in mind that Kagura used her strongest attack, Archenemy (unsheathed); meanwhile, Makarov just punched Jacob in the face. Larcade also blocked Kagura's attack with two fingers... So that means Kagura was far below his level.

I will admit that Makarov didn't have many impressive feats this arc though. All of his stats are pretty average except MP.
 
Last edited:

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
come on guys.

if freaking Lucy and Loke can give Jacob some damage then Makarov's punch that did none was a PIS, CIS and everything.

and yeah @Laxus pwns natsu I'm serious.

near Laxus at least.
 

**Silver**

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
942
Age
36
Country
Finland
That would be a fair assessment. I also have Makarov around GOI level whom I consider to be Spriggan level (low-medium tier). The only difference is that I actually have Erza and Mirajane well above Spriggan level (around medium-high tier).

Meanwhile, I have Lucy and Wendy slightly below Spriggan tier. I don't think either of them could beat Neinhart or Jacob solo. Now, the reason why I compared Kagura to Makarov is because their attack power is quite similar. Makarov failed to damage Jacob with a casual punch and one of Kagura's most powerful attack was blocked by Larcade with two fingers. I'm willing to put both of them around the lower end of the Spriggans. Like you said, around Wolfheim's level is about right.
Goi+Jura was stomped against second weakest spriggan only Neinhart is weaker than God Serena...

Lucy/Wendy is way above Goi level that is fact feats speak itself...

August vs Serena= heat pillar one-shot
Irene vs Serena= wins Easy-difficulty
Brandish vs Serena= organ burst gg
Dimaria vs Serena= time stop one-shot
Invel vs Serena= insta freeze GG
Jacob vs serena= clap hands gg
Wahl vs Serena= wahl overpowers and defeats Medium difficulty
Ajeel vs Serena = Ajeel defeats serena with High-Extreme difficulty with Sand world
Bradman vs Serena= Bradman wins with his curses
Larcade vs Serena= Pleasure/Rip/ and the fight is over
 

Nemispelled

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
3,740
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not to be off-topic, but the ranking of Fiore wizards lately has been haywire.

As far as I'm concerned, there are no definitive tiers on Ishgar's side at the moment. They are pretty much skewed indicators in terms of power scaling... which can hardly be considered reliable.

You're better off using the Spriggans as a standard of power. Their levels are much more specific and organized.

Anyways, Kagura can't even compete on a mid-tier Spriggan's level in my opinion. I doubt she's stronger than Jura.

And I personally don't see Jura besting Wahl, Bloodman, or Invel in a 1-on-1 battle.
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,042
Reaction score
3,675
Age
32
Country
United States
come on guys.

if freaking Lucy and Loke can give Jacob some damage then Makarov's punch that did none was a PIS, CIS and everything.

and yeah @Laxus pwns natsu I'm serious.

near Laxus at least.
She lost to erza
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Goi+Jura was stomped against second weakest spriggan only Neinhart is weaker than God Serena...

Lucy/Wendy is way above Goi level that is fact feats speak itself...

August vs Serena= heat pillar one-shot
Irene vs Serena= wins Easy-difficulty
Brandish vs Serena= organ burst gg
Dimaria vs Serena= time stop one-shot
Invel vs Serena= insta freeze GG
Jacob vs serena= clap hands gg
Wahl vs Serena= wahl overpowers and defeats Medium difficulty
Ajeel vs Serena = Ajeel defeats serena with High-Extreme difficulty with Sand world
Bradman vs Serena= Bradman wins with his curses
Larcade vs Serena= Pleasure/Rip/ and the fight is over
God Serena is the strongest spriggan outside of August, Eileen, Larcade and Dimaria. Soloing the GoI + Gildarts tier hype, easily shits on any hype/feats any other spriggan has. The dudes one of the very few spriggans who's actually won a fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That would be a fair assessment. I also have Makarov around GOI level whom I consider to be Spriggan level (low-medium tier). The only difference is that I actually have Erza and Mirajane well above Spriggan level (around medium-high tier).

Meanwhile, I have Lucy and Wendy slightly below Spriggan tier. I don't think either of them could beat Neinhart or Jacob solo. Now, the reason why I compared Kagura to Makarov is because their attack power is quite similar. Makarov failed to damage Jacob with a casual punch and one of Kagura's most powerful attack was blocked by Larcade with two fingers. I'm willing to put both of them around the lower end of the Spriggans. Like you said, around Wolfheim's level is about right.
Failed to damage Jacob? He blew that chump right outa the guild, sure he wasnt defeated at that point but i highly doubt it didnt do any damage. It was at the very least more powerful than Loke's attack imo.
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Failed to damage Jacob? He blew that chump right outa the guild, sure he wasnt defeated at that point but i highly doubt it didnt do any damage. It was at the very least more powerful than Loke's attack imo.
Well, I guess what I meant is that it barely did any damage. Either way, his feat wasn't impressive. And that also goes for Kagura. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Leo's attack was stronger. He used magic while Makarov only relied on physical damage.
 

King of kings

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2016
Messages
150
Reaction score
115
Age
26
Country
Canada
I'm disappointed like you guys about the fall of 12 Spriggan, they were strong and powerful but the only reason they lost is because FT has the strongest demon of book Zeref and if wasn't for h Natsu there they would lose. FT always win because of him , he is too strong. You don't need doubt on 12 spriggan, August the strongest Spriggan member doesn't get any damage since in begging of war and he is only manga character who don't get damage in middle war. Dimaria who has power of time , I bet she could use similar spell like Neo Eclipse to restore time cause Chronos is God of time , Brandish who can destroy a country, Larcade pleasure magic could kill them , God Serena the most powerful wizard saint of Ishgar is Elemental DS slayer , his power could get Acnologia in difficult to defeat him. Irene the scarlet of despair cast a spell where restore entire continent and reduced size , has power to change weather into rain , winter , summer etc... , casted a huge meteor called Deus Sema and is more powerful Jellal magic, Whal a robot who find an enemy weakness, Invel winter general, has amazing magic and had knight warrior into ice , Jacob who is assassin could not see ghost but sense it. 12 spriggan if were participating in universal tournament , they would stomp any warriors of each universe because DBS, Bleach,or one piece like shonen jump anime are not like FT with Friendship power. August could defeat Hit by using coping magic and time skip.
 
Top