Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 902 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 42 50.6%

• Total voters

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Went on reddit and saw people calling Lucy country level. That she was on Brandish's level and was comparable to Base Natsu, Wendy and Erza. Y'all know I am a Lucy fan, but damn that's crazy level of wank.:yodawg

Mid tier (Lucy's tier): Multi-mountain to Island level
High tier: Country
Top tier: Continental
God tier: Multi-continental to Moon level

Lucy is absolutely not country level nor is she on the level of the high tiers. She literally was foddered by Mira in BSS. Absolutely bonkers.

Fairies Flame

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Went on reddit and saw people calling Lucy country level. That she was on Brandish's level and was comparable to Base Natsu, Wendy and Erza. Y'all know I am a Lucy fan, but damn that's crazy level of wank.:yodawg

Lucy is absolutely not country level nor is she on the level of the high tiers. She literally was foddered by Mira in BSS. Absolutely bonkers.
What was worst is that people think Lucy was Natsu or Erza's level because of the Aquarius X Gemini making water clones and the Gemini copies people less than or equal to Lucy's power. But those clones were clearly illusions and it is a clear example of an outlier, considering the performance Natsu did that clearly outclasses Lucy's feats.

Actually, most of the mid tiers are considered Multi-Continent because the Spriggans scale to Wall's Etherion. Second Highest, I had to say moon to planet level. Top tiers are Large Planet.

At the moment, that is the current scale.

Where I rank Lucy? Obviously Multi-Continent normally, but with Gottfried, Planet Level (which uses too much power).

Jhonatas Fernandes

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Lucy is portrayed as someone who doesn't have a high level of reaction, she is often portrayed as clumsy while dodging attacks, as you can see while she is scaping Kyria's cuts, but she has strong spells to defeat someone as strong as Kyria if she was able to cast them.

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
I was wondering...

Do you guys think that the fact that Natsu was able to push back Athena II (reminder that that version was at least as strong as Wendy and Rogue combined) with just a no named ice punch from Gray's magic could be considered a feat for Gray, given that he should be able to do much better at his best in his devil slayer form? Or instead it should be simply ignored and overlooked?

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I was wondering...

Do you guys think that the fact that Natsu was able to push back Athena II (reminder that that version was at least as strong as Wendy and Rogue combined) with just a no named ice punch from Gray's magic could be considered a feat for Gray, given that he should be able to do much better at his best in his devil slayer form? Or instead it should be simply ignored and overlooked?

I consider it a feat for Gray as well. The only reason why Athena II kicked Gray afterwards was because it was after she absorbed Natsu's fire. Still say that even with Wendy and Rogue's magic, Athena II is still just as strong as the original Athena.

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
I consider it a feat for Gray as well. The only reason why Athena II kicked Gray afterwards was because it was after she absorbed Natsu's fire. Still say that even with Wendy and Rogue's magic, Athena II is still just as strong as the original Athena.
Yeah, I believe that absorbing Natsu's fire has had a huge impact on Athena II's strength. Given how Natsu was handling her with just his LFD mode, she would definitely have lost to Jellal or Erza in a 1v1. Gray could've at least given her a run for her money too imo. Yet Natsu's powers boosted her to the point she could easily beat them all, along with Lucy and Rogue.

I agree with your last point cause the original Athena easily oneshotted her after she lost their powers indeed.

Last edited:

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, I believe that absorbing Natsu's fire has had a huge impact on Athena II's strength. Given how Natsu was handling her with just his LFD mode, she would definitely have lost to Jellal or Erza in a 1v1. Gray could've at least given her a run for her money too imo. Yet Natsu's powers boosted her to the point she could easily beat them all, along with Lucy and Rogue.

I agree with your last point cause the original Athena easily oneshotted her after she lost their powers indeed.
How much boost do you think natsu's power amped her?

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Like how strong was she amped from natsu's power?
I guess it would depend on how strong you think she was right here

Last edited:

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
Like how strong was she amped from natsu's power?
She may have jumped like two tiers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How high do you guys rank the first Athena power/strength wise? Asking this cause I didn't find her overall performance to be that impressive. Would you put her on the same level as Athena II post Natsu-amp?

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
She may have jumped like two tiers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How high do you guys rank the first Athena power/strength wise? Asking this cause I didn't find her overall performance to be that impressive. Would you put her on the same level as Athena II post Natsu-amp?
Elefseria said that her power was far too great. I would put her on the strength of Elefseria who fought a full power (no dogra core) Dogramag.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

The series is pretty clear Spriggan is country tier. An they aren't high tier anymore. Lucy is comparable to Brandish per that alchemy. So she's at least country. An that's ignoring the other issues with your verse tiering.