Okay... I don't see why there is a problem with telling something the way it is... But like I said, whatever suits you.
Physical injuries don't mean much when the character is completely fine. That is literally all there is to it.
If those punches weren't
that powerful, then Gray and Natsu are just weak. They can't even injure Erza with their strongest forms while she uses no magic.
It's not just Invel though. And like I explained, Natsu (E.N.D) has the feats of one-shotting Dimaria while
Age Seal is activated. That is way more impressive than one-shotting Jacob.
I said it should happen. That doesn't mean it has to happen. And honestly, I won't change my opinion on this. Erza should have been on the verge of death doing what she did. When Gray and Natsu's punches connected with each other in the previous chapters, you could see the amount of power and destruction behind it. There is absolutely no way Erza could have blocked those attacks without any magic.
Also, when did physical power come into this discussion? I was referring to their magic attacks. I never said Gray + Natsu could punch a hole through Erza like Acnologia did to God Serena.
You're still not understanding my point... Makarov doesn't have Spriggan Level MP back in Tenrou Arc because his initial magic power was nowhere near a Spriggan's magic power. Gray, on the other hand, is very close to having Spriggan Level MP. So with a little boost in MP, he is easily Spriggan level.
No, Makarov has less MP than Gray...
Fear and shock are totally different. If Invel was just shocked, he wouldn't have acted the way he did. The look of fear in his eyes happened
after he said he was shocked to see Gray alive. So it should be clear that Invel was afraid.
What is MP strength?
A power-up can simultaneously increase one's MP and consume it at a faster rate... I don't see what is so hard to understand. It doesn't have to be one or the other.
If you think that is the way it works, explain Dragon Force. I already went over this many times...
That doesn't imply anything of that sort... This is pure speculation on your part.
Age Seal most definitely doesn't affect endurance and stamina... Not sure where you are getting this from.
The fact that Makarov didn't trains means he has fallen behind. The power inflation from last arc to this arc is insane. People who used to be as strong as Jura are only average now.
Using Gray's reaction toward Brandish is a poor response. I already showed you manga pages of the Spriggan's reactions and Makarov's reaction but you still ignore it because it goes against your argument.
And you do realize you keep referring to when Gray was in his Base Form, right? If he went full-power DeS, he would easily be on par with the Spriggans in MP.
She spent the same amount of effort enchanting Neinhart and the Alvarez Soldiers...
Jellal clearly wanted to give Oración Seis another chance to live. That much is facts. I don't see how you still can't seem to grasp the logic that Jellal was holding back.
Then we agree.
I'm pretty sure it' been stated that Aquarius is the strongest celestial spirit. She costs the most magic power out of all the other spirits. Leo being the head of the Zodiac means nothing here.
Gray and Natsu haven't received too much damage because...
- They are stronger than Erza (due to their power-ups),
- They're using magic unlike Erza.
- They are taking half the damage since they're hitting each other instead of a 2 vs 1.
Injuries don't mean much when the character is completely fine. I don't even see why this is debatable. It's pretty clear the majority of the fandom is against this logic. Only a select few seem to defend this. I'm not being unreasonable here. I get the feeling people just don't like criticisms which is perfectly fine especially when it is for the development of the storyline.