- Joined
- Feb 27, 2017
- Messages
- 3,043
- Reaction score
- 3,676
- Age
- 32
- Country
-
I'm guessing u added temporary power ups in this list?I made a top of the 30 strongest Fairy Tail Characters in a video tell me what do you think !
I'm guessing u added temporary power ups in this list?I made a top of the 30 strongest Fairy Tail Characters in a video tell me what do you think !
ThisWell he could keep up with IgNatsu that time and infact injured IgNatsu few times,the most prominent being the scar on his face.So i don't think his offense is no less bad if he could injure a Dragon Powered Mage.
What Zeref lacks is AOE.
Nice list mang but I could definitely argue about dimaria (kinda low, should be above gray and jellal), jellal is too high when he hasn't even done anything considerable this arc ( one shotted a spriggan who was by natsu ''s casual punches, nothing special about that) and also gray could be a little bit lower too.I made a top of the 30 strongest Fairy Tail Characters in a video tell me what do you think !
Sorry Grandpa you forgot that Zeref did indeed go high speed against IgNatsu and in one panel they were moving so fast that we couldn't see themCorrect me if I'm wrong..... I haven't seen any particularly great speed feats from either Dragon Irene or Zeref. Hmmm...... I wonder why everyone are including them? I also rate Laxus higher than Jellal until he shows better speed feats against better opponents
1. Acnologia
2. August
3. Laxus
4. Jellal
5. Happy
Acno
Zeref
Jellal
August
Laxus