- Joined
- Aug 2, 2015
- Messages
- 2,335
- Reaction score
- 3,740
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Irene fireball spell is a causally idgaf spell. Natsu could've broken it, Gray could've froze it.
Yeah, and Wendy was able to nullify that spell in the most casual way possible.
She instantly canceled the blast without even breathing heavily or sustaining fatigue.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok so what's the argument? Ur not making sense they are disadvantages and advantages in fights but u pick and choose base on if u think it's impressive or not. U believe august is top tier despite his advantages u think AF is top tier becuase of his advantage. But u don't see acno as top tier becuase he has an advantage? That is bias there.
that roar was meant to kill/put damage hence y he said "that ur still alive??" I mean if a causal roar from base natsu can oneshot bluenote why can't a causal roar oneshot a bunch of wizards.
No go reread the chapter he said this is a how serious a dragon can be being serious=/going all out.
I'm just ignoring that paragraph cuz I don't see why u keep bring that up
I already told u if anything that means he has slow traveling speed.
That his Traveling speed not his combat speed 2 different. We saw him blitz August and Jacob which lead to oneshotting GS. Lol u funny guess august has low combat speed becuase Cana manage to put up a block when august used meteor. Or that END and DES POF GRAY both have slow combat speed becuase erza both blocked their attacks casually.
AF or GMG dragons isn't top tier worthy becuase he could kill/put damage to bunch of wizards when they had the chance
Actually no, August is completely different. He managed to obtain some good feats, even without his Magic Nullification being a factor. I'll list some examples:
- August tanked an Empyrean punch from Gildartz
- He would have vaporized Magnolia if Gildartz hadn't intercepted him on top of Kardia Cathedral
- He put up a decent fight & dealt some damage to Gildartz, even without using his Copy Magic
I don't see any bias. It's a fair analysis.
August managed to go toe-to-toe with Fairy Tail's strongest S-Class, Gildartz Clive. That's a legendary feat if you ask me.
Natsu meant to oneshot Bluenote with his roar. Atlas Flame didn't.
I'm simply going by the manga, what else can I say?
And the "dragons being serious" statement was made by Sting, not Mashima.
I don't find that statement trustworthy in the least.
How does GMG Sting even know the full-power of that specific dragon? It's impossible.
He simply said it out of shock & panic. It was a dramatic literary device.
Acnologia blitz God Serena because the dude was a total fool.
He was arrogant and let his guard down, that's Serena's fault.
Acnologia has poor Movement Speed because he struggled to catch up to Christina.
Acnologia has slow Attack Speed because he had his attack blocked by Jellal's casual shield at point-blank range.
