I mean on his Level. I think I mistyped it.Woah woah who puts Mira above Laxus??
I mean on his Level. I think I mistyped it.Woah woah who puts Mira above Laxus??
Lol they crazy crazyI mean on his Level. I think I mistyped it.
I think she will join him on their (laxus and Erza level) hype wise is already there.I mean on his Level. I think I mistyped it.

Burrowed Magic, I like this. Remind me of Irene. When you think about it, all her powers came from Belserion before that she was a mediocre mage.Erza is portrayed to be below Laxus.
Was the case the entire fight, and Erza herself realized that she was the underdog in the fight, hence wanting Gray or Natsu with her. She constantly needed borrowed magic and buffs to give him an extreme diff...........all that after Laxus wasted a good amonnt of magic on Kiria.
Laxus is conclusively stronger than Erza.
damn, you really hate herBurrowed Magic, I like this. Remind me of Irene. When you think about it, all her powers came from Belserion before that she was a mediocre mage.
People really think Skullion is on Laxus because he beats Gray with his hax. This would have been valid if Skullion beat Gray while just standing next to him.Stop it Skullion gets low diff by laxus too![]()
This also ignores the general trend of all team Natsu losing their initial encounters with Diabolos. Gray is definitely beating Skullion In a rematch.People really think Skullion is on Laxus because he beats Gray with his hax. This would have been valid if Skullion beat Gray while just standing next to him.
Exactly!This also ignores the general trend of all team Natsu losing their initial encounters with Diabolos. Gray is definitely beating Skullion In a rematch.
Dont bring up the END fight........Exactly!
I'm tired of all this Gray downplay and I don't even like the guy!
It's not even like Gray was the only one who got stomped, Natsu and Erza got stomped as well. It's the typical stomp by villains in the beginning to generate hype.
People conveniently forget that Gray kept up with END in physical strength, speed and attack power. His Slayer power gives him a boost only to damage output.
And a less demonic (powerful) END was strong enough to power out of Dimaria's timestop hax.
He maybe fodder to what we expected, but he was still strong enough to power out of Dimaria's haxDont bring up the END fight........![]()
![]()
END is more fodder than Zeref
Yea I'm pretty sure that's because his END (Like demon thing) let's him do that from what I've heard.He maybe fodder to what we expected, but he was still strong enough to power out of Dimaria's hax
END's specialty is to overcome those stuff (I think Hiro said that in Q&A).He maybe fodder to what we expected, but he was still strong enough to power out of Dimaria's hax
How so? He doesn't know time magic, right?END's specialty is to overcome those stuff (I think Hiro said that in Q&A).
Damn, Mashima is shitting on Gray lmao, he's a main character FFSas for Gray vs Skullion, Gray doesn't seem to be interested in Skullion at all.
previously, he was pissed when he got beaten against other characters but not now.
he doesn't seem interested somehow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think MP has something to do with it.How so? He doesn't know time magic, right?
In the manga, Dimaria said he moved through the timestop, indicating he overpowered it.
It surely has something to do with it. Hax generally fails when relative magic power is high compared to the user. Eg: Brandish's magic failing on Neinhart, Kiria's hax failing on Laxus etcI don't think MP has something to do with it.
END can just do it because he has some special going on.
I don't think even Gildarts can but he would whoop his ass.
even if it does, MP means nothing nowdays.It surely has something to do with it. Hax generally fails when relative magic power is high compared to the user. Eg: Brandish's magic failing on Neinhart, Kiria's hax failing on Laxus etc