Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
But that limitation was not even mentioned till the fight was over. Why are you repeating that everyone was getting trashed. What are you trying to imply

Yes azuma said she is frightening in how she brain wash jellal. Nothing about power.
Cant see the spoiler on my phone

When do.you.trust the.manga
Skullrion has just now.said df nebel will take few fairy tail members with him
He only knows power of mira gray natsu. He could take no one out. And you still think.he is above df nebel
Erza is suprised that laxus can fight at her level and laxus thinks he need red lighteningto put erza down. But you think its erza who improved more
Soooo

Racer vs hades would be like that too. Raver would get one two hits in the start and get low diffed afterwards like laxus
Hades was serious with natsu team. Why would he also be serious with the new guy

One knee on floor and one foot on floor is a good a leaping posture. Not the best sure.
Exactly, because it was the reason the fight was over. I dont remember

Obviously the strongest 7 kin.

I believe Skullion, mostly, it was clearly said to add weight to Nebals fight with Wendy by implying she might be killed. Of course canonically he was completely wrong.
Skullion also knows the power of Lucy, Wendy and Lisanna, plus he rekt Gray.
Erza isn't surprised Laxus can fight at her level, she is surprised that he is more powerful than her empowered by the entirety of team Natsu.

No, Racer vs Hades would be like enchanted Gray and Erza vs Hades.
Hades got serious towards the end of his fight with team Natsu, his magic power jumped drastically. Laxus fought that.

No, it really isn't. I'm assuming you're saying that because sprinters start in a crouched position, but thats different to where Laxus was. Sprinters don't rest their knees on the floor and they steady themselves with their hands to prepare. Having a knee on the floor and one hand behind you limits your movement drastically, at least compared to when standing normally or crouched like a sprinter.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Exactly, because it was the reason the fight was over. I dont remember

Obviously the strongest 7 kin.

I believe Skullion, mostly, it was clearly said to add weight to Nebals fight with Wendy by implying she might be killed. Of course canonically he was completely wrong.
Skullion also knows the power of Lucy, Wendy and Lisanna, plus he rekt Gray.
Erza isn't surprised Laxus can fight at her level, she is surprised that he is more powerful than her empowered by the entirety of team Natsu.

No, Racer vs Hades would be like enchanted Gray and Erza vs Hades.
Hades got serious towards the end of his fight with team Natsu, his magic power jumped drastically. Laxus fought that.

No, it really isn't. I'm assuming you're saying that because sprinters start in a crouched position, but thats different to where Laxus was. Sprinters don't rest their knees on the floor and they steady themselves with their hands to prepare. Having a knee on the floor and one hand behind you limits your movement drastically, at least compared to when standing normally or crouched like a sprinter.
If that was the reason, why was he already face down on the floor before any mention of time

Sorry cant see inside the spoiler.

Weight to the fight. Wouldnt that be true for all hype of the enemies including jura

Gray is barely wrecked right now. Seriously you think that what skullion ment:teehee
When was erza empowered by the entirety of team natsu :gwah


Laxus didnt really fought much. Just hit once or twice then got low diff

Its also a hero landing position. From deadpool 2
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I also hope the white witch escapes and returns with her own force and that we get that 1v1 Ignia called out.
Lol Ignia is the true top dog of the 100YQ. Everyone else is worried about getting power-ups to themselves and getting stronger. Ignia is so bored he's trying to make more Acno tiers to fight.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If that was the reason, why was he already face down on the floor before any mention of time

Sorry cant see inside the spoiler.

Weight to the fight. Wouldnt that be true for all hype of the enemies including jura

Gray is barely wrecked right now. Seriously you think that what skullion ment:teehee
When was erza empowered by the entirety of team natsu :gwah


Laxus didnt really fought much. Just hit once or twice then got low diff

Its also a hero landing position. From deadpool 2
I'm assuming he means Erza used Wendy's enchant to boost her swords with Natsu and Gray's power.

Kinda like a Laxus vs Team Natsu in a sense of magics being used
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
I'm assuming he means Erza used Wendy's enchant to boost her swords with Natsu and Gray's power.

Kinda like a Laxus vs Team Natsu in a sense of magics being used
Type of magic
Or magic power

If it's type of magic, doesn't it basically means Erza just pulled slightly stronger swords.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Type of magic
Or magic power

If it's type of magic, doesn't it basically means Erza just pulled slightly stronger swords.
I'd go with type of magic because I don't know how strong her fire and ice swords are compared to Nakagami and Heaven's Wheel

But she did get a boost from Natsu and Gray nonetheless that Laxus was able to immediately identify.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
I'd go with type of magic because I don't know how strong her fire and ice swords are compared to Nakagami and Heaven's Wheel
I see

I rank Erza weapons like
Belserion benizakura
Nakagami
Benizakura



Armudura
Pugadory
Elemental armor (water fire)
Heaven wings
Blackwing


Fire and ice swords are maybe somewhere in the top two of three
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I see

I rank Erza weapons like
Belserion benizakura
Nakagami
Benizakura



Armudura
Pugadory
Elemental armor (water fire)
Heaven wings
Blackwing


Fire and ice swords are maybe somewhere in the top two of three
Yea I'd agree with that
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Yea I'd agree with that
What about laxus
How weak is laxus compared to gildarts
What about his red lightning mode. How strong is it, is it a big boost?
Is red lightning laxus faster than laxus (lightening body changed color as well)

I wonder if red lightning laxus can give high diff fight to gildarts
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What about laxus
How weak is laxus compared to gildarts
What about his red lightning mode. How strong is it, is it a big boost?
Is red lightning laxus faster than laxus (lightening body changed color as well)

I wonder if red lightning laxus can give high diff fight to gildarts
Well if you ask me, Gildarts is still the strongest by a fair bit. His RL would give Gildarts a higher high diff fight. Regular is on the lower end of high diff.
I say RL is significantly stronger than regular as we saw with the Erza fight.

If I had to rank then:

DF>>RL>=Enchanted Erza>Regular Laxus>=FDK>DeS>LFD=ISD

As of right now, Gildarts is still comfortably ahead of everyone else

I'd say Laxus would have an easier time against Gildarts than most becuase of his speed and he has ranged attacks. Someone like Gajeel would be murdered since he's more CQC and trying to fight like that against Gildarts is almost suicide.
 
Last edited:

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Well if you ask me, Gildarts is still the strongest by a fair bit. His RL would give Gildarts a higher high diff fight. Regular is on the lower end of high diff.
I say RL is significantly stronger than regular as we saw with the Erza fight.

If I had to rank then:

DF>>RL>=Enchanted Erza>Regular Laxus>=FDK>DeS>LFD=ISD

As of right now, Gildarts is still comfortably ahead of everyone else

I'd say Laxus would have an easier time against Gildarts than most becuase of his speed and he has ranged attacks. Someone like Gajeel would be murdered since he's more CQC and trying to fight like that against Gildarts is almost suicide.
Same here
What's enchanted erza
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Same here
What's enchanted erza
Her using her enchanted swords I put that as almost like a power-up. (Natsu,Gray swords, Belserion, Benizakura) since they are her strongest weapons.

After that would be "base Erza" which would be her regular armours.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Her using her enchanted swords I put that as almost like a power-up. (Natsu,Gray swords, Belserion, Benizakura) since they are her strongest weapons.

After that would be "base Erza" which would be her regular armours.
That is weird
Because it's just a stronger sword, nothing else

It shouldn't be considered a sperate mode like.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That is weird
Because it's just a stronger sword, nothing else

It shouldn't be considered a sperate mode like.
Meh..

I look at it like the equivalent of Natsu's FDK
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Lol Ignia is the true top dog of the 100YQ. Everyone else is worried about getting power-ups to themselves and getting stronger. Ignia is so bored he's trying to make more Acno tiers to fight.
Ignia is a cocky guy who begs to get ripped apart like GS :teehee
 

Perdieucas

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
202
Age
31
Country
United States
I can live with all of that, not agree per say. An Laxus went to sleep after beating Hades historia at the end of his gauntlet last arc, just like he did after he fought Erza. I def believe he was on their tier based to his correlation to Gildarts all series with the correlating gaps between. An the fact he’s definitely physically large enough to stomp her head, but I’m more than pleased with how it turned out, because I’ll be honest I was distinctly aware of Mashima’s preferences in story goals. I doubt we’ll get another major Laxus moment this arc, but am satisfied with how much spotlight he’s been getting and how he’s being moved forward. I hope he gets to fight Raizen or another ace or suitable opponent as opposed to being shelved in the final war with Diablos. I also hope the white witch escapes and returns with her own force and that we get that 1v1 Ignia called out.
I'm hopeful we get some more Laxus too. I like the confidence he has when he is fighting for the guild. I would want to see the WW if we see other powers from her after she gets separated. That Ignia 1v1 would be sick, but Natsu is going to have to get some major power-up to even challenge him though.
 

MangerDan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,433
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I’m half expecting Rebellious to have like top tier level mages on par with August or Irene. Cuz once Diabolos is done there ain’t much other than the dragons.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
If that was the reason, why was he already face down on the floor before any mention of time

Sorry cant see inside the spoiler.

Weight to the fight. Wouldnt that be true for all hype of the enemies including jura

Gray is barely wrecked right now. Seriously you think that what skullion ment:teehee
When was erza empowered by the entirety of team natsu :gwah


Laxus didnt really fought much. Just hit once or twice then got low diff

Its also a hero landing position. From deadpool 2
Because he just ate a big attack? Erza did something similar in her fight with Azuma as I recall lol.

It's basically a panel showing Ultear saying Gray made a big mistake picking a fight with her, revealing to him that she's the leader of the seven kin.

Sure, all hype is adding weight to impending battles, that's literally it's purpose.

No, I think Skullion meant Wendy, though not specifically. Mashima specifically meant Wendy though.
When she fought Laxus.

And yet he did better than Makarov and the entirety of team Natsu.

Sure, bending your knees is generally a good idea for landing. Don't remember most of deadpool 2.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Because he just ate a big attack? Erza did something similar in her fight with Azuma as I recall lol.

It's basically a panel showing Ultear saying Gray made a big mistake picking a fight with her, revealing to him that she's the leader of the seven kin.

Sure, all hype is adding weight to impending battles, that's literally it's purpose.

No, I think Skullion meant Wendy, though not specifically. Mashima specifically meant Wendy though.
When she fought Laxus.

And yet he did better than Makarov and the entirety of team Natsu.

Sure, bending your knees is generally a good idea for landing. Don't remember most of deadpool 2.
Except Erza got right up. He didn't

That doesn't really mean she is stronger.

How would skullion know who he is fighting and he said more than one.

Team natsu was in the same town where laxus and Erza were fighting:s

Hades was trying to put down markarov with everything he got. The fight only ended because of markarov health
Team natsu were wrecked when attacked Hades
Hades low diffed fresh laxus
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Except Erza got right up. He didn't

That doesn't really mean she is stronger.

How would skullion know who he is fighting and he said more than one.

Team natsu was in the same town where laxus and Erza were fighting:s

Hades was trying to put down markarov with everything he got. The fight only ended because of markarov health
Team natsu were wrecked when attacked Hades
Hades low diffed fresh laxus
LoL stop acting like Team Natsu were at 10% of their power 🤣 🤣 🤣

they were literally resting before they went to fight Hades. you can only argue that Gray was in bad state.

Erza even states that they will have to fight him with full power from the start and they did


and got owned.

besides, there is no difference between Tenrou Laxus and GMG Laxus so Laxus being stronger than pre SO Team Natsu is not out of this world.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top