- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 7,017
- Reaction score
- 2,556
- Country
-
I guess what I am saying is that besides the DE and possibly the WW, no enemies can even be considered a threat to FT (top tier) now
Stated where?OK so I guess people really believe Elfman decided to nap.
Gray 2v1 Elfman and Mira
It's called common sense. Gray is clearly tired from fighting and is the only one who clearly fought. Mira and Elfman are suddenly knocked out.Stated where?
Tired? Yea.Gray was no where tired from fighting before his fight with Mira and elfman who where both tired themselves
Gray was not tired at all. He was probably as fresh as he can be at the start of the fight lolTired? Yea.
Exhausted about to pass out? No
Again you don't need an automatic statement to show that Gray fought Elfman as well
Did I say Gray was tired? Lol read my post first.Gray was not tired at all. He was probably as fresh as he can be at the start of the fight lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gray managed to put them both down, when the entire time his focus has been on Mira and it’s been Cana and Lucy mentioning that Elfman needs to be taken down? Show me something that suggests Gray took them both out, because the dialogue present doesn’t suggest that.It's called common sense. Gray is clearly tired from fighting and is the only one who clearly fought. Mira and Elfman are suddenly knocked out.
Not that hard
Forget dialogue, just look at the picturesGray managed to put them both down, when the entire time his focus has been on Mira and it’s been Cana and Lucy mentioning that Elfman needs to be taken down? Show me something that suggests Gray took them both out, because the dialogue present doesn’t suggest that.
Gray was not even Bloodlusted against mirajane or elfman,besides End/Natsu is stronger than both mirajane and elfman....Forget dialogue, just look at the pictures
I would say that also Jellal and Wendy Belserion are above Mira and Fairy Glitter Cana is almost equalDid I say Gray was tired? Lol read my post first.
I said Mira and Elfman were tired not exhausted
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll say this again, even if I did agree that Mira is above Gray, that doesn't change the rankings that much anyways.
Laxus, Gildarts, Erza, Natsu are all above her.
Her and Gajeel on the same level.
Them above Gray
But the minute Gray beats Skullion or gets better feats, he will be right above Mira again the same way he was in Alvarez.
Wendy Belserion is a one time thing right? Jellal isn't in the guild and Cana is whatever tbhI would say that also Jellal and Wendy Belserion are above Mira and Fairy Glitter Cana is almost equal
oh i thought u were talking in general , and what do u mean one thing , so she can't use that mode anymore?Wendy Belserion is a one time thing right? Jellal isn't in the guild and Cana is whatever tbh