- Joined
- Jun 29, 2019
- Messages
- 588
- Reaction score
- 911
- Country
-
Kinda hard to rank Wendy even without Irene. Separation enchantment could technically do in everyone in Fairy Tail and leave them magicless. Re-raise also cancels out hax so that would pretty much invalidate any conceptual hax. If we're going for Wendy Belserion (since it seems like that's gonna be a recurring power-up), she could land at the top. Just gonna completely disregard this as it puts a massive shift on the natural balance of their power levels.
15th would be Lisanna. Raijinshuu could possibly outrank Wendy, Juvia and Lucy. I honestly have no idea where to rank Pantherlily, but he's probably around Raijinshuu level. Other than the ones I mentioned, everyone else is pretty much irrelevant fodder.
- Natsu
- Gildarts
- Laxus
- Erza
- Mirajane (Natsu would be here instead without Dragon Force)
- Gajeel/Gray (Maximum POF versions of these two could arguably rank above Mirajane)
- Gray/Gajeel
- Elfman
- Wendy (no enchantments)
- Juvia
- Lucy
- - 14. Raijinshuu
15th would be Lisanna. Raijinshuu could possibly outrank Wendy, Juvia and Lucy. I honestly have no idea where to rank Pantherlily, but he's probably around Raijinshuu level. Other than the ones I mentioned, everyone else is pretty much irrelevant fodder.
.