Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
They're on the same tier 100%. It's also an extreme diff either way. Anyone saying otherwise is delusional.

Gray does edge out Gajeel though.

Then there's Natsu who's stronger than all both of em.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
remember when we laughed at Natsu for wanting to fight Gajeel, Laxus, Jellal and Mirajane :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg

yeah, jokes on us now.

at this point, we shouldn't even rate Natsu considering how he roasted Aldoron.

we should just rate "fodders" and not him :cookiehand
 

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,334
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
Kinda wish Natsu saved that power up for Ignia.
 

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,334
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
He'll get stronger eventually for him.
How much stronger can my guy natsu get. he’s already an absolute beast who can literally tanky anything
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
How much stronger can my guy natsu get. he’s already an absolute beast who can literally tanky anything
Strong enough to take on a DG on his own considering this DG can stomp Merc with a few flames.
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
3,676
Age
32
Country
United States
remember when we laughed at Natsu for wanting to fight Gajeel, Laxus, Jellal and Mirajane :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg

yeah, jokes on us now.

at this point, we shouldn't even rate Natsu considering how he roasted Aldoron.

we should just rate "fodders" and not him :cookiehand
Dawg I was hoping natsu fought laxus but thank god that They didn’t happened cuz laxus would been A laughing stock
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'd say Gajeel beats Gray high diff because of he's intangible as a shadow
By that logic rogue shouldn’t been below gajeel tier with that same Ability

Now the question is Aldoron stronger than a full powered merc????
 
Last edited:

Acnologia2415

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2017
Messages
274
Reaction score
729
Age
29
Country
Fairy Tail
Aldoron and Merc are probably the same strength if they're both going all out. Merc just lifts an entire ocean and just chucks it at him or uses those water beams
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Dawg I was hoping natsu fought laxus but thank god that They didn’t happened cuz laxus would been A laughing stock
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



By that logic rogue shouldn’t been below gajeel tier with that same Ability

Now the question is Aldoron stronger than a full powered merc????
LMAO, you changed your name :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman

I've been telling people for a while. Natsu was above Laxus comfortably.

Though, I was on the fence regarding Natsu vs Gildarts. No longer, Natsu would stomp Gildarts as well lmao
 

Kurumi Tokisaki

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
4,238
Age
29
Country
Sri Lanka
I'll still be staying out for a while lol, find no point discussing shit since all I can do at this point is complain. Last 10-15 chapters have been utterly disgusting.
But we saw Aldoron Might before he went down like a champ. Art is an Explosion.
 

Newperson00

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
569
Reaction score
769
Age
56
Country
Denmark
I'll still be staying out for a while lol, find no point discussing shit since all I can do at this point is complain. Last 10-15 chapters have been utterly disgusting.
I didn't like the final fight wtih Aldoron aswell my first comment was before I read people saying Natsu used previous power ups he had

I thought he used DF and his own power but I was wrong T-T
I also expected a Knight to appear and temporary Teamup with Natsu against Aldo Seed

Aldoron had a promising start , then it got dragged on , Mashima made Jellal a clown for couple of chapters T-T and so many Wendy the Asspull Queen chapters T-T , God Seeds going down like fodders. This arc wasn't that great It would've been better off as Battle of FT 2.0 then Dragon Aldo vs Team Natsu
 

Hexbend

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
1,196
Age
24
Country
United States
I didn't like the final fight wtih Aldoron aswell my first comment was before I read people saying Natsu used previous power ups he had

I thought he used DF and his own power but I was wrong T-T
I also expected a Knight to appear and temporary Teamup with Natsu against Aldo Seed

Aldoron had a promising start , then it got dragged on , Mashima made Jellal a clown for couple of chapters T-T and so many Wendy the Asspull Queen chapters T-T , God Seeds going down like fodders. This arc wasn't that great It would've been better off as Battle of FT 2.0 then Dragon Aldo vs Team Natsu
Natsu did use his own power. It's just the tls say the flames seemed similar to the the dragons Aldo mentioned or something like that .
 

Helpers2444

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Messages
180
Reaction score
61
Country
United States
I didn't like the final fight wtih Aldoron aswell my first comment was before I read people saying Natsu used previous power ups he had

I thought he used DF and his own power but I was wrong T-T
I also expected a Knight to appear and temporary Teamup with Natsu against Aldo Seed

Aldoron had a promising start , then it got dragged on , Mashima made Jellal a clown for couple of chapters T-T and so many Wendy the Asspull Queen chapters T-T , God Seeds going down like fodders. This arc wasn't that great It would've been better off as Battle of FT 2.0 then Dragon Aldo vs Team Natsu
I didn't like the final fight wtih Aldoron aswell my first comment was before I read people saying Natsu used previous power ups he had

I thought he used DF and his own power but I was wrong T-T
I also expected a Knight to appear and temporary Teamup with Natsu against Aldo Seed

Aldoron had a promising start , then it got dragged on , Mashima made Jellal a clown for couple of chapters T-T and so many Wendy the Asspull Queen chapters T-T , God Seeds going down like fodders. This arc wasn't that great It would've been better off as Battle of FT 2.0 then Dragon Aldo vs Team Natsu
Yeah..but why did the white wizard need an exceed body?
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
3,676
Age
32
Country
United States
LMAO, you changed your name :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman

I've been telling people for a while. Natsu was above Laxus comfortably.

Though, I was on the fence regarding Natsu vs Gildarts. No longer, Natsu would stomp Gildarts as well lmao
Lol
LMAO, you changed your name :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman

I've been telling people for a while. Natsu was above Laxus comfortably.

Though, I was on the fence regarding Natsu vs Gildarts. No longer, Natsu would stomp Gildarts as well lmao
had to man it’s no question natsu is stronger

The problem was how much magic natsu exchausted him using DF that was my main problem but now it seems that isn’t the case anymore
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,167
Age
37
Country
United States
So Natsu has cemented his top spot huh.

Yeah..but why did the white wizard need an exceed body?
because Exceed are extremely long lived. Otherwise she’d be dead. #MadTheories
 
Top